PSY Change

• Thread starter Deleted member 44
  • Start date

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021
Imagine thinking you should get results that don't suck from 80 in a stat.

P.S. Delete fatmage, put STR requirements on armor

D

Deleted member 44

What else should they do? Hit double horse armor for 6? :)
Not even a relevant comment in the most recent fight. I had molarium horse armor and it was 7v1. Honestly, doesn't even matter what horse armor I have as magic bypasses all armor.

2Op4Scrubs

Sep 11, 2021
Imagine thinking you should get results that don't suck from 80 in a stat.
This is so brain dead, 80 is only 20 away from 100, and 40 away from 20. There should be a huge difference! That is multiplying it by 4 times!

[AF]Tyrone

Dec 17, 2020
With pre-patch horse armor in the game MAs aren't viable in serious fights. They're good for ganking and PVE. It's unfortunate we only have one character slot. you have to reroll to fotm

Psy warriors are an RNG meme

Tzone

May 16, 2021
With pre-patch horse armor in the game MAs aren't viable in serious fights. They're good for ganking and PVE. It's unfortunate we only have one character slot. you have to reroll to fotm

Psy warriors are an RNG meme
Yeah horse armor is lack luster. Worn shorty is doing 10s. The whole mounted system is broken and needs rework.

Psy fighters are a meme.

AssassinOTL

Mar 23, 2021
i dont think 3 resists in a row are a meme but by all means dont play it, literally makes me happy

D

Deleted member 44

i dont think 3 resists in a row are a meme but by all means dont play it, literally makes me happy
Do you even know how the resist system works? Low level spells are more easily resisted than higher ones. I know you actually think obese oghmir fat mages are broken and you only defend them here so your OP play style won't get nerfed. It's crazy to me that the only mages all the major guilds are running are fat mages, but they clearly aren't very good. o_O

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021
Do you even know how the resist system works? Low level spells are more easily resisted than higher ones. I know you actually think obese oghmir fat mages are broken and you only defend them here so your OP play style won't get nerfed. It's crazy to me that the only mages all the major guilds are running are fat mages, but they clearly aren't very good. o_O
False information

AssassinOTL

Mar 23, 2021
Here's an actual fight with high level magic being used.

there was not much high level magic being used there and as stated by Evelyn, your theory is false info, all this video shows is that MA is busted Constant DPS. You're uncontested for majority of the fight and putting down multiple targets regardless of making mistakes. and when you're ganged up on after they wipe all your friends. you're upset that you couldn't continue wreaking Uncontested havoc on the fight, even at one point you had a mage completely locked down and you're saying it's OP? anyone with 2 IQ can see that that's a misuse of this video to show that because you died it's the Devs fault. you just want an uncontested class that cant be stopped lmao. you actually do more dps on some of the light horses that mages do i think they should put some of the Handicaps mages have on the archers and lets see if you have anything to say there

also there was a total of 5 spells cast on you for the most part that did any significant damage and some corrupts but while you sit on your tribrid build pointing out other classes being overpowered. i'd say dont be so quick to point the finger. but i guess it's not your fault you didnt cast reflect... oh wait

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Yeah people talking out there ass here talking about lighting a low level spells test results from a year ago.

Lower level spells like lighting will resist more while height levels resist less.

How many of these people talking up psy have a psy fighter? None no one is playing a psy fighter for a reason.
You are gimping your entire build to take slightly less damage and having slightly better RNG against

AssassinOTL

Mar 23, 2021
again 3 resists in a row is not slightly better and if he said my projectile hit his Horse for big damage, but hit him for teens then Psy is strong and fine as is. if a mage did what he did in his video in the first video they'd be oomed and useless, Mages are fine, Psy is fine. Psy Fighter fixes the problems he's complaining about.

if mages could fight for 13 minutes straight and constantly put out DPS then this thread would have a leg to stand on. Then we could talk about Psy changes

Reactions: Najwalaylah
D

Deleted member 44

Attachments

• 1638939961243.png
    1638939961243.png
    15.3 KB · Views: 13