Priest camping to e.z

LivingshadeNL

Mar 23, 2021
Make it so you dont stand stilll when ressing, by the time u can start moving ur dead again making it so someone can completely 100% deny you of playing the game. I dont mind priest camping but not being able to move before u die is nonsense :)

Reactions: nazgo and Bicorps

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021
Move to a different priest or wait for them to go away, that's what I do. It sucks but if you keep rezzing on the same priest you're daring them to attack you.

LivingshadeNL

Mar 23, 2021
Move to a different priest or wait for them to go away, that's what I do. It sucks but if you keep rezzing on the same priest you're daring them to attack you.
I understand but theres not alot of choice when your red unless u wanna walk 20 min every time u die. Im just saying its kinda bullshit u cant move when u spawn..

Reactions: nazgo

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021
I understand but theres not alot of choice when your red unless u wanna walk 20 min every time u die. Im just saying its kinda bullshit u cant move when u spawn..
More red priests I think is the better solution. Or for them to hurry up and release Spiritism already so players can res/banish ghosts.

Tekk

Apr 5, 2021
Another option could be to give a murder count to players who attack newly resurrected players. Sounds like a legit murder when you attack a person that cannot defend themselves.
It doesn’t directly help you but people that keep killing you will be in the same situation as you if they keep killing you.

LivingshadeNL

Mar 23, 2021
Another option could be to give a murder count to players who attack newly resurrected players. Sounds like a legit murder when you attack a person that cannot defend themselves.
It doesn’t directly help you but people that keep killing you will be in the same situation as you if they keep killing you.
The people that do this kind of stuff have hundreds of mcs haha

LivingshadeNL

Mar 23, 2021
I think henrik doesnt want to lose his cool regeneration looking spawn system so i think the most valid option here would be that you are invincible until your char is able to move. That should be 2 or 3 secs i think.

Reactions: LilLordFontleroy

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
Make it so you dont stand stilll when ressing, by the time u can start moving ur dead again making it so someone can completely 100% deny you of playing the game. I dont mind priest camping but not being able to move before u die is nonsense :)

Only having 1 prist in the lawless towns is a super bad design decission. GK had the water prist, the prist near the Guild stone and an upper Prist, and now only have 1 prist near the second bank.

Why ? Where are the people that want to make the risar dungen supposed to ress, if the Prist is camped ? Infront of the Sator Dungen, where they have no Bank ?

Same problem in Kranesh... Sv need to change that. We can´t even move after we have resurrected.

Reactions: LivingshadeNL

Truthshower

Mar 4, 2021
how about instead of trying to spawn in a red town and complaining about getting your head beat in you just spawn elsewhere, get geared, get a group, and take the town like everyone else does

Reactions: Slyy and arcana

LivingshadeNL

Mar 23, 2021
how about instead of trying to spawn in a red town and complaining about getting your head beat in you just spawn elsewhere, get geared, get a group, and take the town like everyone else does
im not complaining about the fact they can priest camp, but what i do mind is that u freeze in place when u spawn and by the time u can move ur dead.

cerqo

Mar 17, 2021
Lmao this trashcan that keeps trying to naked grief Kranesh is now crying about not being able to spawn (at full HP) and equip his worn shortsword to just instantly start blocking and continue trying to grief.

While were at it, we should also nerf the DMG on worn shortswords and torches by a HUGE margin considering they are mostly used to just keep zombie respawning and griefing horses, AFK ppl in town or just zombie rushing to zerg down a single geared player in a red town.

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
Add 2 Prists near Kranesh (1-2 Min away) and remove the Prist in Town.

It is bad decission, if ghosts can just revive, the attackers distracted, so that they can regear non stop.
There should be a 2 min way back to town.

I think Gk need 3 Prists. One on the upper side of the Town and two outsie the town (2 min away)

Meduli Loveshak Prist gets camped by grifers quite some time. We need a second Prist over there. Not on the left side, but on the right side. We have one in the ruins, but there could eb one more.

This should apply to any other City aswell, but most of the time i was in Meduli, short time in Kranesh and some time in GK.

Last edited:

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
Just need more priests over the whole map. More than we had in MO1 because of the map being so much bigger.

LivingshadeNL

Mar 23, 2021
Lmao this trashcan that keeps trying to naked grief Kranesh is now crying about not being able to spawn (at full HP) and equip his worn shortsword to just instantly start blocking and continue trying to grief.

While were at it, we should also nerf the DMG on worn shortswords and torches by a HUGE margin considering they are mostly used to just keep zombie respawning and griefing horses, AFK ppl in town or just zombie rushing to zerg down a single geared player in a red town.
Lol i dont grief, btw mo1 shortsword was way better, if anything they should buff it...