POMEH & INDIGO adventures

POMEH

Jan 30, 2022
Russian
www.youtube.com
Good day to all citizens of Myrland. I am Romen (POMEH). I with my wife Indigo are traveler in the huge world of Mortal Online 2. We are peacefull people who likes to travel and investigate Myrland. Also we will be glad to help all people who will meet us in any place of Myrland. You can talk with me on English and Russian and with my wife on Deutch and Russian. I am planning post here our adventures in the world of Mortal Online 2. So our adventures starting in Haven.

In this video we will travel to the lake to tame young bears.

Last edited:

POMEH

Jan 30, 2022
Russian
www.youtube.com
The choice of the city that a Mortal Online 2 newbie decides to go to from the Haven starting location is very important and determines his options for the first time playing Myrland. In this video, I talk about what should be guided by when choosing a city.

Reactions: ApacheWar

POMEH

Jan 30, 2022
Russian
www.youtube.com
The easiest way to earn money in Mortal Online 2 is to kill the walking dead in the graveyard, butcher them on the butcher's table and then sell the materials to the merchant. In this simple way, you can earn 5 gold in less than 15 minutes.

Reactions: ApacheWar

POMEH

Jan 30, 2022
Russian
www.youtube.com
South of the city of Bakti, deep in the jungle there is a camp (Jungle camp), which sells a lot of useful books. The camp is not guarded, so travelers arriving here should beware of attack by robber players.

POMEH

Jan 30, 2022
Russian
www.youtube.com
Gaul Kor Outpost, knowing like Risar Dungeon. Once a large barracks built by the Tindremic Empire, this underground fortress has long been claimed and occupied by the invading forces of the Risar Horde.

POMEH

Jan 30, 2022
Russian
www.youtube.com
Once a Tindremic outpost on the border to Herabaltar, Gaul Kor is a ruined shadow of its former self, having long been abandoned due to the inhospitality of the surrounding wastes and relentless attacks from the Risar Horde.

POMEH

Jan 30, 2022
Russian
www.youtube.com
In this series, I went to hunt bison, not far from the Cave camp in Mortal Online 2. Bison are large herbivores, absolutely not aggressive. When cutting bison on a butcher's workbench, the most valuable thing is wool. Thus, for 5 minutes of hunting near the camp, I sold resources after butchering animals for about 6 gold. Easy Money! The camp is not guarded and looters constantly appear there, such as the KarniMata guild, killing everyone indiscriminately. The video shows how two criminals from the terrorist guild KarniMata attacked me in the back when I was standing near the banker. Therefore, in the camp you should be careful and not carry anything of value with you.

POMEH

Jan 30, 2022
Russian
www.youtube.com
High in the mountains in the north of Myrland, the hermit Yennek the tailor lives in a hut, from whom you can exchange a rare book of knowledge about blood silk (Bloodsilk lore). For the exchange, you will need a Clothos Queen Egg.

POMEH

Jan 30, 2022
Russian
www.youtube.com
In the northeast of Mirland, in the ruins of the city of Gaul Kor, there lives a librarian craftsman, from whom for 12 gold coins you can buy a rare book for creating light armor: Risar Berserker Armor