please fix taming bugs , and nodeline thing bug

Bladeer01

Aug 1, 2021
hello all

i'm here because i am grumpy ; but i want to make an intelligent report here , so please don't say i'm yelling without reason

taming bug ;

when you tame things , Pet point don't refresh themselve if you don't hit the lvl button ( + / - / locked ) ; why !

nodeline (( ppl told me it was named like that , so sorry if im wrong )

i don't know all the spot , but i know one prety well , an area with around a 100 m radius west of bakti , about 100/200 m of bakti , near the first direwolf spot ;

each time i pass there , be it in the middle of the road or on the mountain 100 m from the road, horse get stuck and turn invisible ; i saw it happening in direct once, it's pretty funny actually , instead of following you normally , horse will just go on a random spot aside then stop , like they found an invisible wall ; once i even bugged myself on a horse trying to debug it ! had to relog , found the horse + another random one ( it felt like duplication ) mounted it , lost it due to low loyalty ( it was fed and all ) , and i'm stuck again on a non-tamed horse ;

i logged off , then i still had the duplicated horse ( couldnt be tamed ) and my original horse , i went to stable and put the horse in ;

went back ; found another tamed horse ( blue ) i couldn't stable that one , but i could ride it , i went back to the place my horse were stuck at , i found my remainaing three horses , and stabled them ;

so to resume ;

i lost 15 minute ;

stabled 4 horses

created one that i could tame back but couldnt stable

created one that i can't tame at all

please fix those thing

Reactions: Xunila

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
I have to agree that nodelines are one of the major and most pressing concerns as far as bug fixing before launch. New players will laugh their asses off and uninstall the game when they realize how bad this issue is. Its just embarrassing.

i mean, SV has had over 10 years experience in fixing nodelines. 10+ years of all these same exact problems in MO1. And now we are back to square one. How on earth is this stuff still happening?

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
Please fix node lines but not taming. Thanks.
In Mortal Online's most recent Twitch stream, having actually listened to a long stretch of it myself, I can swear that among the Stuff Henrik Said was something about node lines being 'first on the list' of bug types to be fixed.

I will believe conditionally, and when that fixing comes to pass, as is only proper.

Bladeer01

Aug 1, 2021
In Mortal Online's most recent Twitch stream, having actually listened to a long stretch of it myself, I can swear that among the Stuff Henrik Said was something about node lines being 'first on the list' of bug types to be fixed.

I will believe conditionally, and when that fixing comes to pass, as is only proper.
i do not follow the stream , and i will take your word for it ;

hope it will be fixed soon :)