Please add a button that removes all points in a skill.

Rolufe

Jun 1, 2020
Your supposed to have a minus sign so the points in the skill you dont want, will drain from the skill to the one you lvl. They just havnt put it in yet. Why its not been done yet i dunno.

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
Spam clicking to lower a skill is just kind of annoying, it would be nice if there was a button to instantly make a primary trained to 0.
Having to click once each to remove a few points is all right. Having to do it up to a hundred times is not only The Wrong Kind Of Timesink , it's asking your players to risk RSI (Repetitive Stress Injuries) that much sooner in life for no good reason.

Reactions: Gronil and Rolufe

Kelzyr

Sep 22, 2020
Tbh a nice tool would be to specify the number of points you would like to remove and remove them with one click. Sometimes you just want to remove 34 points (random number) so you can move them to a different skill.

A simple number box with a 'remove' button would seem simple enough to implement. I think it would be a good idea to have a pop up that would also ask the player to confirm the amount via pop up to make sure you're ok with removing a large chunk of points in one go.

I can't count the number of times I've spammed the 'Remove' button and pressed it one too many times when min/maxing a build.

Reactions: Rorry and Gronil

Kelzyr

Sep 22, 2020
Your supposed to have a minus sign so the points in the skill you dont want, will drain from the skill to the one you lvl. They just havnt put it in yet. Why its not been done yet i dunno.

This is also very true, probably wouldn't matter much if this is working as it did in MO

Gronil

Sep 2, 2020
Tbh a nice tool would be to specify the number of points you would like to remove and remove them with one click. Sometimes you just want to remove 34 points (random number) so you can move them to a different skill.

A simple number box with a 'remove' button would seem simple enough to implement. I think it would be a good idea to have a pop up that would also ask the player to confirm the amount via pop up to make sure you're ok with removing a large chunk of points in one go.

I can't count the number of times I've spammed the 'Remove' button and pressed it one too many times when min/maxing a build.
This honestly would be very nice, I'd even just take a button that's -10. I've done the same thing several times and it's such a pain to fix it. Plus if you're a little rat like me, you need to go to ur bank, grab mats, walk back to the crafting bench, just so you can click 1 to many times and have to do it again lol.

At least if you only had to click 7 times to subtract that 34 points, you probably won't be sitting there spam clicking wicked fast. Being able to pick how many to subtract is definitely the ideal solution, but I count my blessings with every QoL update I get. Even just having the fix overflow skills button we have now makes it so much better than MO1.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Having to click once each to remove a few points is all right. Having to do it up to a hundred times is not only The Wrong Kind Of Timesink , it's asking your players to risk RSI (Repetitive Stress Injuries) that much sooner in life for no good reason.
i'd rather that then accidentally drop all my points in necro or oghmium lore

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
i'd rather that then accidentally drop all my points in necro or oghmium lore
They just need a confirmation box for dropping all to 0.

Or make it so holding the - button drops them rapidly, then accidentally clicking it wont do a lot of damage. But theres many ways to drop unwanted skills that shouldnt be hard to implement. At least one should be added.