Performance Issues.

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
There is something odd that happens part of the time when I try to play in Bakti when there are other people there. It's as if my screen is only showing every few frames. It isn't a hitch where I freeze like sometimes in MO1 and my fps doesn't seem to drop in correlation, though it is 30-40 less than in GK it stays at 60-65 which is fine. I had a duel with PatWins to illustrate, as everyone who plays much knows that he is one of the best. The video doesn't completely show it, it doesn't capture the feel, it looks like I simply make a bunch of mistakes, and some are, but others are my blocks taking too long to register and sticking when I try to change direction. Also, the video shows how sometimes he hits from far away, and sometimes nearly inside of me, that is me not being able to move in the instant when I push the button to move or continuing in the direction I was going after I stop holding the button, which seems like lag, but I don't know how I can lag without fps drops.

Anyone have any ideas of how I can fix it?

I have an i5 9400f @2.9GHz 6 core with a 1660ti gpu and 32 gigs of Ram.

Darthus

Dec 1, 2020
Yeah that looks more like serious lag or dropped packets rather than graphical performance. Are you connected over Wifi or something?

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
Yeah that looks more like serious lag or dropped packets rather than graphical performance. Are you connected over Wifi or something?
Nope. I have good stable internet. Fiber optic and all that. It doesn't happen so far in other places in game, and not all the time in Bakti either. I have been around more people in other places, as well.