Performance issue

Maximogodin

Dec 5, 2021
I set game low as i can, everithyng on low, render distance 100%, multithreading on, but it still run terribly, in bandit camp i have like 12\20 fps, wild forest ~60, citys ~45
I really dont know what else i can do

Ryzen 5 3600
RX 570 4gb
16 gb ram 2400 mhz
Hdd (in case that's information is important)
Its game bad optimized, or just my pc is trash?

SilentPony

Nov 27, 2021
I think the 'low' setting does not really offer much in the way of performance. Both me and my friend compared our performance between all high and all low settings and the difference is somewhere around 10 FPS at best. Also, the game seems to be very dependent on SDD vs HDD and has spikes of loading activity that drop FPS, usually when crossing some invisible borders, often near towns. After it finishes loading whatever it is loading, FPS rises back towards its usual value.

It would be nice if there was really a 'low' setting, where things not just look very bad, but also require very little resources. I don't know what eats them so much, but the low graphics do not seem to be anything more than old games like oblivion, yet it still requires a lot of resources to run.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Maximogodin

Dec 5, 2021
I think the 'low' setting does not really offer much in the way of performance. Both me and my friend compared our performance between all high and all low settings and the difference is somewhere around 10 FPS at best. Also, the game seems to be very dependent on SDD vs HDD and has spikes of loading activity that drop FPS, usually when crossing some invisible borders, often near towns. After it finishes loading whatever it is loading, FPS rises back towards its usual value.

It would be nice if there was really a 'low' setting, where things not just look very bad, but also require very little resources. I don't know what eats them so much, but the low graphics do not seem to be anything more than old games like oblivion, yet it still requires a lot of resources to run.

Realy agree with you, low settings doesn't remove grass, dont make tree ugly etc, we need potato mod
And, fps dont recover after "loading". in meduli for example,in graveyard if i look in city sight, i get 20 fps, if i look in empty sight i get 40\50 fps, and draw distance realy doesn't help..

LordMega

Dec 2, 2020

It scales more if you have a busier on-screen experience.. for example if you have 100 players rendered in, there is a significant difference in fps and performance.