Patch Notes 0.0.0.31 Discussion

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
Source: https://mortalonline2.com/forums/threads/patch-notes-0-0-0-31.416/

Added:
  • Three new shields added. (Can be found in containers outside of the cities.)
  • Three spear types added.
  • Added Thursar race and one hairstyle.
  • Added New armor. (Risar Soldier armor can be found in containers outside of the cities.)
  • Added "scrape" sound when your weapon intersects with another player while charging. (And you receive a small stamina penalty.)
  • Added a swing Force system, damage will now scale depending on where in the swing animation your weapon connects a hit. Hitting very early or late in the animation will do less damage, and then scale up towards the middle of the swing for maximum force.
  • Added a turn speed decreased while holding a swing charged.
  • Added a turn speed limit to handle 360 spins.
  • Added more middle damage steps to the power system of swings. (Depending on how long your hold your mouse button while charging)
  • Added new landmass for you all to explore. The Conifer Forest.

Changes:
  • Updated tree collision to avoid getting stuck.
  • Increased maximum of data sent to each client.
  • Adjusted FOV sliders to allow 110 FOV.
  • Updated Tindremic Knight pants because of body intersection issues.
  • Adjusted cloud light intensity.
  • Lowered max swing wait on server response timer, to make releasing your swings less sluggish for higher latency players.
  • Increased the parry time window from 1 sec to 1.5 sec.
  • Lowered target range to not be able to get name info etc from players and objects very far away.
  • Tweaked Torch light radius and intensity.
  • Hard charge now loses one power level every second when overcharging. (Keeping a swing charged for too long will eventually do very little damage.)

Fixes:
  • Fixed rare crash on logout.
  • Fixed rare crash on loading new NPCs.
  • Fixed crash in weather.
  • Fixed issue that could slow down server after very long uptime.
  • Fixed issue where click drag wasn't working even when set in menu.
  • Fixed a bug with draw distance.
  • Fixed an issue where stamina wasn't starting regenerating as it should during a swing.
  • Fixed an issues that caused some combat sound and effects to not trigger properly.
  • Fixed a couple of charge stuck bugs.
  • Fixed a lot of bright lights in cities.
  • Fixed collision issues on Meduli ruins.
  • Fixed a hitch from Sword1H+Shield attack right.
  • Fixed an issue where Lower body armor used torso mitigation

Known Issues:
  • FOV slider mininum value is very low.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Kameyo

Aug 14, 2020
It would be nice if Thursar's had different physiques then men like the graphic below.

Phen

May 29, 2020
Earth
I like the new forest, it feels realistic I would say, there should possible be more of a mix of different trees but it has a good forest feeling about it.

I liked that they didn't add different trees. It really makes every area have its own materials which I highly appreciate. Gives reasons to be somewhere different. Also gives an area value for the materials there depending on what they are. If they decide to spread the materials out then the best items may take awhile to get becuase of everything being in different locations.

BUT!! The forest does feel good, just like hunting in my backyard, well, without the fauna.