parrying system is worse

比那名居天子

Apr 9, 2021
4 side blocking is laggy,also the shield block even need 4 side? now the block system are really unused,ppl just can hold weapon attacking

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021
Damage through parries is what really made the parry system worse. Game now encourages rolling max STR zugzug build and spamming.

Reactions: ulfy

比那名居天子

Apr 9, 2021
Damage through parries is what really made the parry system worse. Game now encourages rolling max STR zugzug build and spamming.
so i think if the devs really need the game being immersive and they can port mo2 into offline single player game.otherwise the game will finially same as mo1 as soon as possible(no one knows and less population.
in fact. only core and old players in mortal online fit/like to 1st person playing. i think most of normal players will completly deny it. not only it hurt your eyes in font of the screen for being huge long time playing(mmorpg while not fps shooting game)

比那名居天子

Apr 9, 2021
and i think switchable 1st/3rd person view or combat is the best salution for all kinds of ppl. then the devs said it had broken the pvp's fairness. its funny. thisis not shooting game like pubg. if you find someone in some corner through 3rd person view. and you could kill hin instantly? the anwser is no. like a 160cm little elf firstly found a 220cm green org enemy are sitting on the ground. i think that big guy could cut her into two pieces easily

• Sad
Reactions: Rorry

BongRips

Jun 15, 2020
You can't sneak up on people in 3rd person. It's really meant to be 1st person. Situational awareness is a huge deal in a game locked into 1st. Added danger can be fun.