Parry//Blocking?

Bigbadwolff

Mar 29, 2021
Hello.

To get strait to the point, few days ago saw the streamer J42k on a dex mage in a fight in jungle he had a dagger(i think the npc vendor one)and 100 Blocking, parrying perfect vs a guy that had a risar sword and he took 2 damage on every parry.

Do you know why? he didnt say whne I asked him and some guy in the chat said that its because de has 10 strenght.
Need some detail explenation?

Thank you

Last edited:

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
Slashing damage does extremely small amount of chip damage.

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
risar is pretty blunted, too.
The slash and blunt mods are extremely similar to the heavy greatblade. Its just heavier which inherently adds more blunt damage.
How much damage do you chip through with a heavy greatblade against max blocking? I think highest i've taken with 0 blocking is about 4-5.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
The slash and blunt mods are extremely similar to the heavy greatblade. Its just heavier which inherently adds more blunt damage.
How much damage do you chip through with a heavy greatblade against max blocking? I think highest i've taken with 0 blocking is about 4-5.

I don't take blocking :eek: but I've gotten hit for 1s and 2s depending on what char I'm on. Maltie (veela) seems to get chipped more with blocking. 2 is about normal. That's nothing to worry about, imo. Play on.

oykd

Nov 26, 2020
in mo1 i had full mage with blocking skill 100 was wearing a shield even big guys hit me with 11 parry ! anyways blocking parry system is so F tier in this F tier game :(

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
in mo1 i had full mage with blocking skill 100 was wearing a shield even big guys hit me with 11 parry ! anyways blocking parry system is so F tier in this F tier game :(

Dudes will still pound you out like that if they have a good steel axe or something. It's just not gonna happen in a 1v1. If parries stayed as they were, but they didn't feed a full charge hit to people, I think I'd be able to just overwhelm people. Maybe that's what needs to change - thinks - AND INCREASE DAMAGE + ADD CHIP DAMAGE!