Other games playing

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
MO2 is still pretty limited on what one can do so here are a couple of games I have been playing along with MO2.

First is a game called Rogalia. I played this in the past but it got shut down.

Recently though they put up a single server that is being kept up by donations and such.

There is no further development going on though.

You do have to actively do many things in Rogalia however there is a lot of times where you just need time to pass.

So you can play other games like MO and come back to it later when it is ready to go again.

It is probably not for most here as it can be pretty grindy and can seem like a second life or job.

But I started playing again recently and set me up a little farm. If anyone does give it a try my name is Sebastion there.

Next is Melvor Idle. I believe this has been around for some time but I just recently came across it myself.

It is basically the crafting part of Runescape without actually playing the game.

They pretty much made an almost pure afk game. Once you start something you do not even have to have it open.

Again there are some things that you have to actively keep an eye on.

And some afk things can also get better results if you are simi active.

These types of things give me something to look at when waiting on things in MO2 like ques, extracting, mining ect...

Anyone got any other games and such that they play along with MO2?

POMEH

Jan 30, 2022
Russian
www.youtube.com
Enlisted, Fallout 76, Ranch Simulator, Elder Scrolls Online, Atlas, Life is Feudal, Conan Exiles, Scum, Rust, The long Dark, Bigfoot, Raft, GTA online, Rust, Scum, Desolate, Next Day Survival, Forest, Green Hell, War Thunder, The Hunter Call of the wild, Atom RPG, ETS 2, Kingdom Come Deliverance, Black Desert, Crossout, Stalker Online, Heroes & Generals, Transport Fever, Sudden Strike 4, Fallout 4, The Witcher 3, Outlast 2, No mans Sky, Reign of Kings and others. Its about 60 games I played and made videos for few last years.

Reactions: Amadman

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
Also, GOG is having a sale right now for some games and donating the proceeds to Ukraine and Poland Red Cross.

Regardless of what your political views are, or which side you support (if any), I think one thing we can all agree on and feel for is the toll of human suffering being inflicted on the ordinary civilians who are caught up in the middle of this conflict through no fault of their own.

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
Enlisted, Fallout 76, Ranch Simulator, Elder Scrolls Online, Atlas, Life is Feudal, Conan Exiles, Scum, Rust, The long Dark, Bigfoot, Raft, GTA online, Rust, Scum, Desolate, Next Day Survival, Forest, Green Hell, War Thunder, The Hunter Call of the wild, Atom RPG, ETS 2, Kingdom Come Deliverance, Black Desert, Crossout, Stalker Online, Heroes & Generals, Transport Fever, Sudden Strike 4, Fallout 4, The Witcher 3, Outlast 2, No mans Sky, Reign of Kings and others. Its about 60 games I played and made videos for few last years.

Nice! I have played many of these games as well.

I checked your videos but sadly I can not understand Russian. :(

I wish I could as there are many Russian players on Rogalia as well.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
Also, GOG is having a sale right now for some games and donating the proceeds to Ukraine and Poland Red Cross.

Regardless of what your political views are, or which side you support (if any), I think one thing we can all agree on and feel for is the toll of human suffering being inflicted on the ordinary civilians who are caught up in the middle of this conflict through no fault of their own.

Good to hear! I have not been to GOG for some time. I will have to check them out again.

SilentPony

Nov 27, 2021
Haven and Hearth is also pretty nice and can be played both actively or semi-afk, depending on what you want to do or on your mood.

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
Hollow Knight (i will never stop playing this game) and Rimworld are always installed on my Pc.
Some jogging in the woods with Dayz from time to time and thinking to start Elder Ring, but still way too much focused on MO2 to commit on that game yet
Nice! I have had Hollow Knight and Rimworld both pop up from time to time. But never bit on either one. May have to check them out!

ThirdeyePULSE

Feb 12, 2022
MO2 is still pretty limited on what one can do so here are a couple of games I have been playing along with MO2.

First is a game called Rogalia. I played this in the past but it got shut down.

Recently though they put up a single server that is being kept up by donations and such.

There is no further development going on though.

You do have to actively do many things in Rogalia however there is a lot of times where you just need time to pass.

So you can play other games like MO and come back to it later when it is ready to go again.

It is probably not for most here as it can be pretty grindy and can seem like a second life or job.

But I started playing again recently and set me up a little farm. If anyone does give it a try my name is Sebastion there.

Next is Melvor Idle. I believe this has been around for some time but I just recently came across it myself.

It is basically the crafting part of Runescape without actually playing the game.

They pretty much made an almost pure afk game. Once you start something you do not even have to have it open.

Again there are some things that you have to actively keep an eye on.

And some afk things can also get better results if you are simi active.

These types of things give me something to look at when waiting on things in MO2 like ques, extracting, mining ect...

Anyone got any other games and such that they play along with MO2?
On and off Albion Online.

Looking into Distant Worlds 2 looks fun.

Been trying to get Mount and Blade 2 to run for over a year now. Nothing works. Shucks. My system is decent dunno why. Used too work.

Diablo 2 Resurrected. Got major addicted at first. Might drop back in with patch 2.4

Crusader Kings 3

Hearts of Iron 4.

Chivalry 2.

Keep trying to get into Lost Ark but find it extremely boring.

That's about the extent of the games I cycle through at the moment. Games I've played in the past:
ESO, WOW, EQ, EQ2, Skyrim, Battlefield 1942, EQ on ps2, Age of Empires 1,2,3. Mostly 2. Runescape (quit after I did something stupid and lost account.) Diablo 1 and 3. Mostly only enjoyed D3 on PS.
Used to get down on Astonia 3? I think it's called. Been awhile.

Albion Online is the only other full loot I play. Chivalry is mostly when I don't have a lot of time and just wanna chop off someone's head and throw it at them.

Hearts of Iron 4 stimulates the history buff inside me and there's something surreal about war gaming WW2.

CS3 destroys my time like no other. The loop is super addicting, trying to create a dominant bloodline of superhumans lol.

Last edited:

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
On and off Albion Online.

Looking into Distant Worlds 2 looks fun.

Been trying to get Mount and Blade 2 to run for over a year now. Nothing works. Shucks. My system is decent dunno why. Used too work.

Diablo 2 Resurrected. Got major addicted at first. Might drop back in with patch 2.4

Crusader Kings 3

Hearts of Iron 4.

Chivalry 2.

Keep trying to get into Lost Ark but find it extremely boring.

That's about the extent of the games I cycle through at the moment. Games I've played in the past:
ESO, WOW, EQ, EQ2, Skyrim, Battlefield 1942, EQ on ps2, Age of Empires 1,2,3. Mostly 2. Runescape (quit after I did something stupid and lost account.) Diablo 1 and 3. Mostly only enjoyed D3 on PS.
Used to get down on Astonia 3? I think it's called. Been awhile.

Albion Online is the only other full loot I play. Chivalry is mostly when I don't have a lot of time and just wanna chop off someone's head and throw it at them.

Hearts of Iron 4 stimulates the history buff inside me and there's something surreal about war gaming WW2.

CS3 destroys my time like no other. The loop is super addicting, trying to create a dominant bloodline of superhumans lol.

best CS story I got is from 2. I haven't tried 3. The thing that annoyed me about CS is unlike a game like Civ is if you played it multi, both players could have their hands on the time speed and it's like SEC I'M TRYIN TO DO SOMETHING LEAVE THE TIME PAUSED. Obviously, it's not fun for the other party to wait, but...

I played w/ two friends and one was new. I was on my own and my friend had the new player be his vassal (iirc) and he set him as a tax collector or something to generate income. Dude took all of these negative traits so he could get buffs. I mean he took like hunchback, infertile, you know all that shit, was there leper? rofl. But I mean it was so obvious how it was going to end, but it never ceases to make me die laughing. Dude lasted a few turns, genning mad money then he died. LOL I was like AHAHAHAHA. So I mean CK was cool, but it was also kinda memes for me, personally. Civ V w/ vox populi, tho, I put a lot of time into.

Best games for me are still Hex based strategy games. There aren't as many good ones on PC as there are on console. And of course NBA 2k. Prol the only person here that has ever played that game, but 5 v 5 is fun when you don't roll a bunch of trash teammates or dudes who are holding their crying babies on the mic while they play.

I think I'm finally facing the "it's gonna take some time" epiphany for MO2. Sad.

ThirdeyePULSE

Feb 12, 2022
best CS story I got is from 2. I haven't tried 3. The thing that annoyed me about CS is unlike a game like Civ is if you played it multi, both players could have their hands on the time speed and it's like SEC I'M TRYIN TO DO SOMETHING LEAVE THE TIME PAUSED. Obviously, it's not fun for the other party to wait, but...

I played w/ two friends and one was new. I was on my own and my friend had the new player be his vassal (iirc) and he set him as a tax collector or something to generate income. Dude took all of these negative traits so he could get buffs. I mean he took like hunchback, infertile, you know all that shit, was there leper? rofl. But I mean it was so obvious how it was going to end, but it never ceases to make me die laughing. Dude lasted a few turns, genning mad money then he died. LOL I was like AHAHAHAHA. So I mean CK was cool, but it was also kinda memes for me, personally. Civ V w/ vox populi, tho, I put a lot of time into.

Best games for me are still Hex based strategy games. There aren't as many good ones on PC as there are on console. And of course NBA 2k. Prol the only person here that has ever played that game, but 5 v 5 is fun when you don't roll a bunch of trash teammates or dudes who are holding their crying babies on the mic while they play.

I think I'm finally facing the "it's gonna take some time" epiphany for MO2. Sad.
Lmao. The CS2 gameplay you mentioned is hilarious. That game offers a lot of potential for interesting, funny, amazing situations to happen. A lot of the game is hidden in that background stuff that happens. Like perhaps capturing the pope and cannibalizing him for religious purposes. Game is meme worthy for sure.

Yeah. I've played some Civ5 too. I've struggled getting into hex-based strategy games as much as I've gotten into real time strategy games. I absolutely love strategy games though when I have the time. Strategy games remind me of a more complex version of chess. Hex based versions being the closer parralel, real time being the messier version.

Yeah sports games/shooting games I used to play when I was in my early 20s hanging out with the boys. Good games for social settings imo.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Maybe a upcoming option.
Dont know if open world PvP is allowed or how p2w it would be.

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
I recently picked up a game called Gedonia on steam.

It is only single player and looks a bit cartoony so I had very low expectations.

But it actually has turned out to be a pretty solid and fun rpg game. Especially for an EA title by a single developer.

Reactions: Najwalaylah