Optimization

Rudakov

May 31, 2020
For those who have wooden PC , any chance to play it ? 16 gb ram minimal really ? Unreal engine is not best
choice for MMO . Are you sure people will be able to play this game with normal FPS ? Not everyone have PC thet can run it .

• Wow
Reactions: Neftan

Rhias

May 28, 2020
You don't need 16gb ram unless you run a lot of shit in the background! 8gb should do fine.

Reactions: Neftan

Lucifer

May 31, 2020
For those who have wooden PC , any chance to play it ? 16 gb ram minimal really ? Unreal engine is not best
choice for MMO . Are you sure people will be able to play this game with normal FPS ? Not everyone have PC thet can run it .

From what I can tell the biggest thing to worry about in mo2 will be the ping where you live to the London server

Lucifer

May 31, 2020
Yes, anyone close enough will be the "agents" (matrix) of mortal online 2 as far as I understand

TheTyGuy

May 28, 2020
Yes, anyone close enough will be the "agents" (matrix) of mortal online 2 as far as I understand

Pretty much, anyone who lives near london will get under 30 ping so you can basically parry anyone that isnt super laggy.

TheTyGuy

May 28, 2020
Honestly, I get 50 during night where there is unoptimised fire which lights up the town and 60+ in the day. If I leave the town I can get up to 80 fps. This is with a ryzen 5 1600, asus 1060 turbo and 16gb of ram

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
You mean that optimization in MO 2 better than MO 1 ?
The game is alot more stable than MO1, especially on old computers compared to MO on a 6 year old computer back then. Lags, freezes and such shit is not really here in MO2 or atleast not much from my experience. Both with my old and new computers.

Rudakov

May 31, 2020
The game is alot more stable than MO1, especially on old computers compared to MO on a 6 year old computer back then. Lags, freezes and such shit is not really here in MO2 or atleast not much from my experience. Both with my old and new computers.
Nice !

Steinerr

May 29, 2020
Its honestly not that intensive but thats to be expected its barebones right now. In a few months time hopefully the performance stays the same or improves but knowing SV.....

They should add the ability to change more options through the ingame menu or a client side menu like in MO. Maybe having presets like Very low-Very high or something like this.