Oghmium lootbag donation package too expensive

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
In my opinion the Oghmium package with lifetime support for MO2 is too expensive! I really would buy a lifetime package for 1000$. In my calculation with 14.25€ per month the 2500$ would be equal to a subscription time of about 14 years, that's far too much because of the very long time span. I will not calculate the amount of money I paid for MO1, playing with three subscribed accounts in average since release until end of last year, in a time span nearly 10 years. But playing MO2 for another six years and paying 1000$ for lifetime subscription would be a choice for me.

Slammington Unchained

May 28, 2020
You are DONATING first and foremost. The subtime and lootbag are afterthoughts. If you don't like this concept of donating Starvault is too hardcore for you, go play Chronicles of Elyria.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Maxstor and Nenju

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
You are DONATING first and foremost. The subtime and lootbag are afterthoughts. If you don't like this concept of donating Starvault is too hardcore for you, go play Chronicles of Elyria.

I don't know why you reacted this way. I had been one of the first donators in MO1 and got my title "the Kind" for 100$. All I'm writing is that we had a 1000$ lifetime donation in MO1, see account management:

Champion Package - $1,000.00

• Custom forum title, "Champion of Nave"
  • Lifetime game subscription (Mortal Online 1)
  • Silver cloak (account-wide)
  • In-game title, "the Generous" (account-wide)

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
It all depends on how long you think you will play.

But yeah I was damn near buying the 1k one for MO1.

Slammington Unchained

May 28, 2020
I don't know why you reacted this way. I had been one of the first donators in MO1 and got my title "the Kind" for 100$. All I'm writing is that we had a 1000$ lifetime donation in MO1, see account management:

Champion Package - $1,000.00

• Custom forum title, "Champion of Nave"
  • Lifetime game subscription (Mortal Online 1)
  • Silver cloak (account-wide)
  • In-game title, "the Generous" (account-wide)
$100? That's it? I remember me and four other people pitching in $500 each we had saved up from school lunch money so we could all get a single $2500 donation package. The reason I'm acting this way is because real hardcore Henrik fans such as myself have gone through HELL to donate as much as we could so MO could succeed. Meanwhile, people like you toss around pocket change and complain about expensive "donation" packages. You care more about what you're getting out of donating, rather than what Henrik gets out of donating. So until you take out your credit card and start giving Henrik some digits, you can't say jack about how I'm reacting.

Sebastian Persson

Lead Programmer
Staff member
May 27, 2020
Sweden
Jesus christ..please do not pay for expensive packages or even think about it in the future if you can not afford it.

We are a small team making a strange little game but we are just making entertainment, its not life or death. Its just fun.

We are super happy about anyone wanting to support us but please remember that its just a game.

❤️

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Jesus christ..please do not pay for expensive packages or even think about it in the future if you can not afford it.

We are a small team making a strange little game but we are just making entertainment, its not life or death. Its just fun.

We are super happy about anyone wanting to support us but please remember that its just a game.

I will concede this point to you. If you release more keys to said game sometime between this second and right now.

Slammington Unchained

May 28, 2020

Dude you know I'm trying to help you guys get more money right? You're making my job as an unpaid shill 10x harder than it needs to be

Kanye West

Jul 6, 2020
Dude you know I'm trying to help you guys get more money right? You're making my job as an unpaid shill 10x harder than it needs to be
The optics of what you're saying is pretty bad praxis though. Just look at reddit.com/r/livestreamfail to see how the gaming community reacts to money grubbing.

Slammington Unchained

May 28, 2020
The optics of what you're saying is pretty bad praxis though. Just look at reddit.com/r/livestreamfail to see how the gaming community reacts to money grubbing.
They watch anyways because they're huge cucks/paypigs? We the Henrik fanboiis are no different. Henrik could jack up the sub prices by 2x and I'll be ready to take out a second mortgage on my trailer home.

Phen

May 29, 2020
Earth
In my opinion the Oghmium package with lifetime support for MO2 is too expensive! I really would buy a lifetime package for 1000$. In my calculation with 14.25€ per month the 2500$ would be equal to a subscription time of about 14 years, that's far too much because of the very long time span. I will not calculate the amount of money I paid for MO1, playing with three subscribed accounts in average since release until end of last year, in a time span nearly 10 years. But playing MO2 for another six years and paying 1000$ for lifetime subscription would be a choice for me.

You dont support like others then. People have baught the package. So it's not too expensive. Just might be outta your reach is all. Alpha was a different sort. Your talking a package that allows you to implement something into the game... it's more then just a membership