OFFICIAL AUCTION OF RUBENS, THE CURRENCY OF THE ROYAL BANK OF TINDREM (read carefully details)

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
Dear partners and friends, I am pleased to officially announce the official RUBENS auction, on behalf of the Royal Bank of TIndrem.

ROYAL BANK OF TINDREM
1000 RUBENS AUCTION

LOGO 2.jpg

In this auction I will put 1000 RUBENS up for sale, just printed by my bank and will be available to all who want to invest in them. Possibly this will be the last impression of RUBENS that you are going to make so if you want to buy them take advantage of the opportunity. Below I will expose the strict rules of the auction:

1- Any gentleman from Myrland can bid for my currency, regardless of race, union or political status, except for those who still have debts with my bank, for obvious reasons. In that case they will be able to play when they face their debts with my institution.

2-
If you are already a RUBENS user and have reached the limit of 200 RUBENS, you will not initially be able to participate in the bid, but if this bid is left empty, I will open an extra period so that current users of my currency can bid for her, exceptionally.

3- You can bid for 1 RUBENS or for 50, each offer will be attended, you bid for the RUBENS you want. One or 100. Just remember, the limit is 200 maximum per person. (Minimum offer accepted will be 1 RUBEN, maximum 200)

4- The starting price of my RUBENS will be 100 g unit. It is the starting price. who make best ofert win. Any offer for less than 100g will be automatically rejected. In the event that you cannot sell me the 1000, the RUBENS that are left empty will go to the vaults of my bank.

5- You can use materials to negotiate, based on their value in gold. Due to the high demand for my coin, some low-level materials will be excluded. But you can pm me for private mensagge for asked about include some mat in auction, if i considerer is ok. Remember, for this cuestion private pm please! (Not houses, not keeps, not contracts, not book0s, not pets)
Here I give you a list of basic valid materials for the auction, with their value in gold:

6-The auction will start today 08/10/2020 at 5:00 p.m. and will end on 08/20/2020 at 5:00 p.m.
Once that limit is passed, there will be no more RUBENS available, although don't worry, if you don't get yours, you can always go to the Myrland currency market and negotiate with owners of my currency, whatever it may be, this is the opportunity you were waiting for! Do not waste it!

WHO IS THE FIRST IN BID UP. AUCTION OPEN!

LOGO 2.jpg

Last edited:

Tehmudjin

May 28, 2020
Inside your palisade
I start the auction by offering 500 gold for 5 RUBEN!

EDIT: HOW THE AUCTION WORKS!

1000 RUBENs are being sold. Whoever offer the most
gold per RUBEN will be first in line to buy RUBENs, then the one that offers second most gold per RUBEN will get to make his purchase and so on until all 1000 RUBEN are sold. You offer an amount of gold for an amount of RUBENs.

This means that a person that offers 150g for 1 RUBEN (150g per RUBEN) will be ahead of someone who offers 700 gold for 5 RUBEN (140g per RUBEN.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kato and Ibarruri
D

Dracu

Okay ill up the price and what iam going to offer really puts me in an unfavorable position here but i believe in your coin and will raise the bid to 199 gherkins... i know i know iam loosing money here and offer out pretty much everything i have. But they are super fresh afterall not the bland regular gherkins you can sometimes get in tindrem. These are excellent GK gherkins. Home grown and sparkled with cronite.
These are a dream of a gherkin and as an expert in the gherkin field i can promise you gherkins of the finest quality.

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
Okay ill up the price and what iam going to offer really puts me in an unfavorable position here but i believe in your coin and will raise the bid to 199 gherkins... i know i know iam loosing money here and offer out pretty much everything i have. But they are super fresh afterall not the bland regular gherkins you can sometimes get in tindrem. These are excellent GK gherkins. Home grown and sparkled with cronite.
These are a dream of a gherkin and as an expert in the gherkin field i can promise you gherkins of the finest quality.

Sorry sir, i can accept "pepinillos" for my RUBENS. thanks.

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
@Ibarruri hey there, i am very interested to buy what ever left of those Rubens, thu i really dont like the fact we are limited by 200 Rubbens per person but lets say i will start with that amount for now< i will buy at start a 200 rubbens and i am offering 2 stacks of gold sound good deal?

Ty for wonderfull bid. update!

Last edited:

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
I need this rubicoins

3.5 rubens for 500g!

oh thanks for Bid. Update!

Last edited: