New white cape..not in MK Sewers?

Ladupes

Jan 30, 2022
So it seems there's a new whiteish cape being dropped which believes it called Tindremic something so i GUESS it's not dropping on the new MK sewers.

I find it unreal that one of the harshest parts in the world yet again receive an update and for the first time it's sewers dont drop a cape..or anything good at all.
What does SV wants with this? The west part of the map already got 2 sewers which drop 2 capes and 60/% or more of the game population.

It's true Meduli dont have any relevant dungeon close( i mean they have bloodsilk PRETTY close) but that could be easily solved with the new dungeons coming to the game.

Dropping a BIG dungeons without anything good dropping on it like MK sewers its good for PVP sure..the next few days. It's gonna be WAY dead than fab sewers next week.

KebekLorde

Jan 27, 2022
You're not wrong but necro dungeon is basically besides MK among others things like tephra, GK, Risar dungeon, spider caves etc.

There is plenty to do around MK, it's just that tind sewer is the first one so also the most popular one.