Nerf 2-hand swords

Grudge Bringer

May 28, 2020
Blunt damage is insane.

The stamina reduction cause your using two hands is silly. Flakestone is sillier.

90% of players only use them.

What about axes, maces, 1 handed weps, polearms.

People talk shit if you DON'T use them.

I have spoken.
received-837949623650654.gif

D

Dracu

It was slower last patch , and every one was asking fo increase. Swords is okay .
And we can see that with the big number of players that log in daily to habe fun fighting like it was the patches before the current one... oh wait xD

Reactions: Grudge Bringer

Bernfred

Sep 12, 2020
light swords around 1kg are too fast for the damage and the low stamina drain is an heavy advantage. they are so fast with the new swing release system that you can head flinch someone in a row and he cant even parry before animation comes in for example.

most people use 2H swords because they have a long weapon head, a short handle and you can swing AND stab.
its realstic but makes the battlefield more boring.

Rhias

May 28, 2020
I think once it comes to teamfights and not only duels heavy weapons will increase in popularity. Swords are clearly the superior duel weapons.

Reactions: Svaar and Valoran

Handsome Young Man

Jun 13, 2020
Swords are in a good place. They aren't overpowered, its other weapons that are shit.

Please do not start this discussion to nerf it when its most weapons need buffs, animation reworks, handle / head hitbox reworks, speed reworks, etc.

I want people to use different weapons and enjoy it rather than just choosing the least shit weapon.

Zerotrigger

Nov 30, 2020
So I guess people are fine with 2 handers having the same swing speed as 1handers. Enjoy your "realism"