Mortal Online Map

Olympeus

Apr 30, 2021
Thanks all!

Nice feedback, Sator dungeon is there already you just have to enable pve hotspots in settings.
Can you submit reports for the 2 missing lakes so we can see roughly where they are? Would help!

Slyy

May 28, 2020
Scotland
www.mortalonlinemap.info
The map is so helpful. Thanks for the updates.

Wow it's so nice now, thank you!

Thanks guys!

Mortal Map is looking for screenshots of:

Troll
Wolf
Dire wolf
Bush pigs
Black bears
White bears
Hunter Lizard
Sators

Bor
Seadew
Finol
Gabore
Barley
Allium
Karoton
Thymus

The image must show your submission but also the surrounding area.
  • Use the F10 key to turn off the UI
  • Center the object without other objects in view
  • Only take screenshots during daytime in-game
  • Your body, weapon and shadow should not be visible
Anyone submitting will be credited on the map.
DM me if you are interested in helping with this!

Slyy

May 28, 2020
Scotland
www.mortalonlinemap.info
Fully detailed mapping of the jungle and its southern islands are being worked on by @gavroche3 and @Robomanatee - its a very tough job!

I have a question for horse lovers. Were all the existing steppe horse spawns converted into jotun/jungle/desert etc? Or was most stepp horse spawns removed and new ones in new places added for the new horses? I am wondering if we need a full reset on the map for horse spawn locations.

kiwiitis

Dec 26, 2020
Great job on the map guys.

My ? is can any one confirm the location of Salvia,I have come across the Green Jambura.

Reactions: Slyy

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
Nice.

Can someone explain to me in simple terms how they were able to make it so that I don't know where the heck I am 9/10 times (like any sort of a 'way of looking at things' that will help me understand the changes?) And the moment I recognize something, I get lost again. Maybe I'm getting senile.

I'm talkin' like AROUND MY HOME TOWN.
If you're like me, in or out of a game, maps don't help as much as repeated familiarity with terrain. Don't feel bad. You'll get it.

• The Map is not the Territory.

• And it's harder when the Territory is virtual and lacks those little unique features you might otherwise use to tell one fence/wall/tree from another.

Reactions: Rankor

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
Naj been doin it since before COVID.

I mean, how can I rationalize the difference between MO1 and MO2.... I don't wanna find a fence I wanna find my way from one city to another. I *will* figure it out, ya. I got THE BANK down in HAVEN, hard bodies. But I mean I can't figure out what is different. Is there more space with nothing in it? Why don't things match up.

Where is my kitchen??
The only other advice I could offer to anyone familiar with the MO1 world yet getting frequently lost in MO2 is to not think about what you used to know. Learning the way for the firs time (as in an entirely different game) is probably easier than having to unlearn what no longer applies.

Slyy

May 28, 2020
Scotland
www.mortalonlinemap.info
Map Update
  • New tool added for searching any book price and location
  • New tool added to show the nearest priest from any map point
  • You can now add private notes to towns eg, what you banked
  • Towns now show all books that can be found there or nearby
  • Added sator camps to the map with a new green camp icon
  • All 16 guild keep locations have now been added to the map
  • Landmarks & bandit / risar / sator camps can now be reported
  • Added a map credits link in the footer with all contributors
  • Marker events ahead of "now" are displayed separately
  • Many smaller bug fixes and general improvements

Book finder and more:
View Tools

Help fill out the map:
Submit Location

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
New Feature

Basic Alchemy Emulator inside the tools page on Mortal Online Map

Note - Many materials are absent as we do not wish to ruin the deeper exploration of alchemy. Thanks to Guildark for making this possible
You and @Guildark are instrumental in helping people like me who find alchemy a daunting profession. Kudos. 👏

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
New Feature

Basic Alchemy Emulator inside the tools page on Mortal Online Map

Note - Many materials are absent as we do not wish to ruin the deeper exploration of alchemy. Thanks to Guildark for making this possible

No more secrets!

As long as you don't include the most important multipliers, this could be a good start for new alchemists. On the other hand we have many recipes in the old MO1 forum, and the system itself didn't change. Based on MO1 recipes every player can start with this profession easily. Anyway, the first and most important part of alchemy is to get the materials.

But alchemy will become very interesting again when we get poison potions or other stuff. In MO1 I enjoyed very much to explore the "science" to find the Tapii recipe and and the weightloss mixture.

Guildark

Mar 24, 2021
I think everyone should have the chance to Learn Alchemy without wasting all the time and effort for nothing. I wanted to provide a solid base for all those wanting to branch out into alchemy and help people understand the concepts behind it.

Secrets can make people toxic in some cases. I wanted to circumvent that by allowing all players to get a good start when doing alchemy.

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
Wpuld be a nice feature to get keep owner information on your website. I only don't know how to verify the ownership note.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

gavroche3

Apr 27, 2021
Also, if you guys notice distance discrepancies in the map. Like the E-W distance between two points is disproportionally large or something. Please send me or @Slyy a note with the location and issue, so someone (prob me 😭) can check and redraw. We're trying to get this as accurate as possible by release.

Reactions: Slyy

Slyy

May 28, 2020
Scotland
www.mortalonlinemap.info
Map Update
  • The sidebar now shows videos along with events and chat
  • A new tool has been added for searching MO2 videos
  • Castle owners will now show on the map
  • A tool to verify castle ownership has been added
  • A new function has been added to backup & restore your guest account
  • The new guest account function makes it an alternative to logging in
  • Dungeons are now able to have maps. Tindrem sewers map has been added
  • A basic map of Tindrem has been added. Both Tindrem maps will be improved
  • You can now browse 2 years of markers and videos by scrolling the sidebar up
  • Amount of players playing and map users online now show in the header
  • The map credits now shows the real-time top 20 POI contributors
  • Bug fix for user markers containing special or foreign characters
  • Links to old pvp markers and trades will now open correctly
  • Sidebar list will now always start open on large screen devices