Mortal Online 2 Video Content:

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I'm a bored share everything type person. I might not be on forums as much as time goes on, but I'm gonna throw up rando videos, just doin' as I feel dolo. Probably, at least, expect more content???

Mostly videos of me getting shrekt or nubbing out trying to remember how to play somewhat competently, but that's why it's fun.

Reactions: Amadman

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021

speccing a new char ez? :eek: This is after mashing up str and wep on a dummy. Would be like 30 min if I knew where the hell I was going half the time, and w/ mass foliage it makes you wonder why LOOT BAGS ARE SO HARD TO SEE.

But this is how I roll... IMO will give you the best gains for your buck. Didn't do butchery table.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021

^^ check me getting bodied in Duli. MAMA MIA. Those first two hits and the last two hits ahh, and dude stepping between the grave stones, if he meant to do that, that was nice. I am still getting owned but I feel like I'm starting to believe again, haha. I was really sad getting 100-0'd an unable to do anything v parries. I mean, that was bad, but I kinda see how I could have pulled it out with a few changes. Like I smashed him w/ overhead just for luls and got smashed in response, if I had poked for the grey hit, I would have prol got away, then we could have started our love fest much earlier.

He was a dwarf so it's a lil different and I inaccurately predicted the range of his wep at first ALAS. But yea I'm back to believing winning w/o parries is POSSIBLE, or at least many parries. I do think I could 'hide my swing' in those situations where we are all humping each other. Hmm!! And it wouldn't even be cheezy.

edit: and yes I am going to add in some parrying muhself, but I want to figure out how to operate outside of the system first.

Last edited:

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021

THE TRUE MORTAL ONLINE TRAILER! pvp in trash gear, trollan. Kuth ripping people off on broker, hue hue.

Veela emmy IS BACK. And plz tell me again why parries are good as they are.

edit: pvp @ 8:50.

Reactions: Najwalaylah