Mortal Online 2 | Fabernum - Team Battle Royale

Kavu

Jun 21, 2020
USA
Greetings fellow testers, and testers in waiting!

maxresdefault.jpg
Image credit: Michele Tosoni

For many of us, the full release of Mortal Online 2 cannot come soon enough. A persistent world to group up in, collect resources, and wage wars with legendary battles.
As of now, we have mostly had to be satisfied with duels in Fabernum or random 1 on 1's while exploring. Yet we all know this is not the meat and potatoes of Mortal Online PVP. So for the purpose of better testing how the chaos of combat REALLY plays out under the new systems, I am proposing several small teams (anywhere from 2 to 4) enter Fabernum from different sides (or begin inside of different buildings), and duke it out. Last team left standing wins. Eliminated parties will be have to res at the stables and not re-enter until the battle is over.

If there is interest, we can use this forum post to organize teams, as well as a date and time.
Team size will be based on the amount of interest, however based on the number of testers I commonly see in game at one time, I would imagine duos or trios would be best, especially as recognizing friendly targets is often harder in the alpha than it usually is.​

Necromantic

Jun 9, 2020
Wait until we have animals and taming so I can stick buggy animals on all of you.

Phen

May 29, 2020
Earth
We can make this happen!! Most likely gunna have to get people to settle down for a sec. This does seem fun untill we get going on some other testing :) even though we got a long way to go for testing. It's at least something to do :)

Reactions: Kavu

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
Make set times, make everyone arrive with several armors.
Then form teams, spread through town wait 1m then the hunt begins.

Reactions: Kavu