Mortal Online 1 forum.

Amelia

Jun 6, 2020
Doesn't work no more? When I try to find It give me error.

Mostik

Jan 6, 2024
I bought a place for a Mortal Online 1 character twice and won’t give it to me, all the forums from the MO 1 website lead to the forums and everything else from MO2 is in no particular hurry to help, where *** should I write?

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
The MO1 forum is down for long time, could be two years now or even more. StarVault should open a MO1 section here in the MO2 forum. But there are many MO1 veterans in MO2, so you could try to ask here in this thread.

Mostik

Jan 6, 2024
Форум MO1 не працює протягом тривалого часу, може бути два роки, а то й більше. StarVault має відкрити розділ MO1 тут, на форумі MO2. Але в MO2 є багато ветеранів MO1, тому ви можете спробувати запитати тут, у цій темі.
So, this is not a problem, if you click on the "Buy Character Bonus Slot" button on the site, then you can select multiple options for the 1st bonus list, and it does not work as intended, so as not to give a bonus slot in the same game, therefore, it’s a penny, but it didn’t give me an additional slot, the trims are not very good, in the game itself the trim is not confirmed, there’s also silence on the MO1 website

Last edited:

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
So, this is not a problem, if you click on the "Buy Character Bonus Slot" button on the site, then you can select multiple options for the 1st bonus list, and it does not work as intended, so as not to give a bonus slot in the same game, therefore, it’s a penny, but it didn’t give me an additional slot, the trims are not very good, in the game itself the trim is not confirmed, there’s also silence on the MO1 website
They no longer support mortal online, any money you pay for it is at your own risk.