More noob questions ...

Chronicburn

Jan 9, 2021
I finally found a city and went out exploring ... tried to head for the mino area and look for some action ...
Anyway I fell in a lake and realized I don’t know how to swim (died) and don’t know how to return to the priest I was binded to in the town.
So how do I swim UP to get air and how do I return to the priest to which I’m bound when I’m dead?
Thanks!

Reactions: PatWins

PatWins

May 28, 2020
I finally found a city and went out exploring ... tried to head for the mino area and look for some action ...
Anyway I fell in a lake and realized I don’t know how to swim (died) and don’t know how to return to the priest I was binded to in the town.
So how do I swim UP to get air and how do I return to the priest to which I’m bound when I’m dead?
Thanks!
Hey buddy, glad to have you in game. You can swim upwards by aiming your camera in that direction while holding W. However, you were most likely wearing armor which causes you to drown.

We are missing the "Resistance Swimming" skill from MO1 which allowed us to stay afloat with heavier armor.

In order to return to your home priest, press P while dead and click the home button at the bottom of your character screen. Should take you to your bound priest.

Feel free to reach out via Discord with any questions you might have in the future.

Reactions: Chronicburn

Chronicburn

Jan 9, 2021
Hey buddy, glad to have you in game. You can swim upwards by aiming your camera in that direction while holding W. However, you were most likely wearing armor which causes you to drown.

We are missing the "Resistance Swimming" skill from MO1 which allowed us to stay afloat with heavier armor.

In order to return to your home priest, press P while dead and click the home button at the bottom of your character screen. Should take you to your bound priest.

Feel free to reach out via Discord with any questions you might have in the future.
Thanks! I’ll avoid the water while wearing armor and/or try that p and home button combo next time! To be honest I didn’t see a home button on my screen but I will look for it.

Just an aside, I am actually new here and have received nothing but patience and helpful advice from everyone on this forum and I really appreciate it. I hope this game takes off because this seems like a group of people it will be fun to play with, kill (and be killed by) lol