'Member Mortal Online 1? I do.

Balvrikk

Jun 30, 2020
To bad I don't have it anymore but I had a screenshot of a Springbok that didn't have it's texture loaded. So it was glowing bright orange kind of like the ancient wisents in the sator dungeon.

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
Reactions: Amadman and Amelia

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
I went back to MO1 last week to show a few guildmates what was the old game. Somethings were better... somethings werent. The skill system was horrible, 1100 skill points total was bad. The racial balance was worse than it is now. But many of the other features were cool.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I went back to MO1 last week to show a few guildmates what was the old game. Somethings were better... somethings werent. The skill system was horrible, 1100 skill points total was bad. The racial balance was worse than it is now. But many of the other features were cool.

I was pretty bummed my sub didn't pop (or maybe it didn't pop YET like it used to do, but I relogged chars so I dunno,) but logging into Bakti with NOBODY there was sobering to say the least. Yea non-combats. Nobody gives love to a few good ideas: riding secondary, no non-combats. My whole main acct is 3 non combats and 1 fighter. But just the MATS.

The fact that the game was figured out... kinda sucks (re: secrets.) I was like damn I'm already gonna know everything about soph cooking more or less (when I was getting ready to play MO2,) then it's like oh... or...

I'm spent so much time solo in both MO1 and MO2, riding around the world. Obviously, I went further in MO1 cuz juiced mounts + tinymap.url. But it cannot be OVERSTATED that there is NOTHING to pick or anything in most places in MO2. That's the biggest flaw. The world needs to be living. Fewer things, the more it feels like a placeholder, and it does right now IMO!

i/we could start kicking people off the soph list! I knew Lillin, and Albie would be like

Same w/ taming, I knew Bebbsi, so that would kinda suck.

The only thing stopping me is what stopped me before: how tedious it is to generate hunger.