Manually Draw Weapon For Bandaging [Poll]

Should players have to manually sheathe / draw for bandage usage?

• Yes

Votes: 29 61.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 31.9%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 3 6.4%

• Total voters

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
Too easy ? you argue as it would be skillbased to put your weapon away, use the bandage and draw the weapon. i like the change. A quality of life update ,that make the combat feel less cluncky. i kinda hope it also work for the hybrid, that he take his weapon away and cast a spell. I was never a fan of the uneqip your weapon to your inventory to cast a spell mechanic, then reequip the weapon and draw it again. I think that made the gameplay of a hybrid feel clucnky and terrible, because it took so long and you had no icon showing if you have your weapon on your back. I agree that a group of well played hybrids was strong in MO1, becuase your team could heal each other and cast corrupts, and especially if they used cronite weapons, and it would buff them a bit further, if you would not have to unequip your weapon to your investory to cast a spell, but the mechanic felt so bad, that i would rather see the hybrid a bit buffed, instead of adding this crappy mechanics from MO1 that felt bad. If the hybrid is too strong, he need to be nerfed another way. i had a friend that deleated his fully skilled Hybrid in MO1, becuase the gameplay with this character felt so bad, and he knew that the hybrid combo is strong, and it took him long time to train his character. In a game with only 1 CHaracter, we will see much less pure mages, if you cant draw a weapon and try to block.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raziel