Make horses stronger

D

Deleted member 44

The best horse armor in the game takes 10 damage from a worn short sword. This should not be happening.

D

Deleted member 44

Correction, any good foot group will watch a good mounted group run away with all your buddies loot while you stand there complaining that they aren't coming back to fight you.
Wait. So you want to defeat a mounted group on foot while being faster than them as you sacrifice nothing for it? The average horse user requires 130 primary points just to ride a mount effectively. Including combat skills while mounted this can jump to 230~330 points invested. Additionally, the mounted player needs to get a horse in the first place and have it at max level to not get instantly melted. They also need to invest around 1000 steel to make it resist the lowest of physical damage. Please, tell me how hard you have it as a foot fighter when your investment to fighting is minimal when compared to a mounted player.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
Wait. So you want to defeat a mounted group on foot while being faster than them as you sacrifice nothing for it? The average horse user requires 130 primary points just to ride a mount effectively. Including combat skills while mounted this can jump to 230~330 points invested. Additionally, the mounted player needs to get a horse in the first place and have it at max level to not get instantly melted. They also need to invest around 1000 steel to make it resist the lowest of physical damage. Please, tell me how hard you have it as a foot fighter when your investment to fighting is minimal when compared to a mounted player.
Not sure why you replied to me. Since your entire rant has nothing to do with my post.

I was just mentioning how a good mounted group won't be caught out by an equal foot fighter group. They will just leave, and there is nothing the foot fighter group can do about it. If someone is caught running on their own on foot and a group of mounted fighters come across him, they'll kill him and by the time his group comes to assist they are already hauling ass away from there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Najwalaylah

Tzone

May 16, 2021
It's an additional 10% piercing and 15% slash protection but the design philosophy is no different to player armor. It's intentionally, by design, supposed to have minimal difference between armor tiers. This inherently puts heavier value on player skill, not gear quality. The only way they buff horse armor further is to increase the penalty on speed, turn and stam further - which I think needs to happen irrespective of buffing horse durability. Currently there's no point in taking anything but heavy horse armor.
Steel I would have hit 16s with a 112 long bow. My horse gets shot with 25-32s with asyms. Its not like player armor even if the stats are similar.

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
You can craft your own Armors. Tungsteel Armor is very Strong. The better the Armor the higher the Costs.

D

Deleted member 44

You can craft your own Armors. Tungsteel Armor is very Strong. The better the Armor the higher the Costs.
What dont you understand about 10 damage to tungsteel iron fur armor from a worn short sword.