Mage for duo/solo content,

sneakgameplay

May 17, 2022
Hey guys, I'm a new player, I'm playing with a friend most of the time I've been looking for mage builds for a while, but everything I find is outdated. Does anyone have a build to play duo as a mage? with some solo mechanics in case I want to farm gold or something.
I'm currently trying to follow this build below, the only difference is that I'm 168cm. Thanks in advance!
MortalData Character Builder for Mortal Online 2

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Yea dagger mage is a must for solo pve. Being able to block and finish things off with a melee weapon is crucial. You dont even need aggressive or defensive stance for pve, cause most mobs are dumb af. Just learn to parry.

Mounted magery is also super useful in pve to soften up the target (and in case you pull multiples). Not as amazing as MA but still very useful for pve. Also comes in handy in pvp more then you think.

Reactions: sneakgameplay

sneakgameplay

May 17, 2022
Thanks for the tips guys, based on what I've researched in the last few days and learned by getting beat up in the game I made this build, there are probably some flaws that I need to correct, if you can comment I would appreciate it very much.

Last edited:

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Thanks for the tips guys, based on what I've researched in the last few days and learned by getting beat up in the game I made this build, there are probably some flaws that I need to correct, if you can comment I would appreciate it very much.

MortalData Character Builder for Mortal Online 2

Im not sure why you’d pick defensive stance over blocking. Def stance is only a passive 5% damage reduction. When you use blocking you reduce 95% of the damage. If you dont take blocking you’ll stam out pretty fast when doing lots of blocking. Of the 2, blocking seems way more important than def stance.

sneakgameplay

May 17, 2022
Im not sure why you’d pick defensive stance over blocking. Def stance is only a passive 5% damage reduction. When you use blocking you reduce 95% of the damage. If you dont take blocking you’ll stam out pretty fast when doing lots of blocking. Of the 2, blocking seems way more important than def stance.

Thanks for answering.

I changed a few things, but I'm still not sure if there's anything I can change to add dagger skills.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Thanks for answering.

I changed a few things, but I'm still not sure if there's anything I can change to add dagger skills.

Its very hard to have magic, and taming and daggers. Usually you have to pick two of those. Otherwise you have to gimp yourself in other ways like not have sprinting or something. Having a high level pet takes a lot of points.

sneakgameplay

May 17, 2022
Its very hard to have magic, and taming and daggers. Usually you have to pick two of those. Otherwise you have to gimp yourself in other ways like not have sprinting or something. Having a high level pet takes a lot of points.
Sprinting increases speed only while using stamina to run? Or does it affect some other status?