Loving the mount changes Thanks SV !

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Traveling around is a lot nicer but further imbalances the game. No EQ dismounts yet nor other balancing. They nerfed MA stamina but now a MA cant kill a Fat MM which is the meta right now.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
I like the additional stamina for horses as that was sorely needed with how large the map is. Having to dismount every 2 minutes to replentish horse stam was a huge unnecessary pain.

however, the speed buff was not needed. Speed just makes de-sync worse. Makes lag worse.Creates nothing but problems.

D

Deleted member 44

I like the change as well, but deserts are still top tier. Don't have desert, get owned.

Raknor

Sep 14, 2021
Hyllspeia
Yes I too am loving the fact that a Jotun on 3rd gear is slower than a Desert in 2nd gear

Henrik promised donkeys and he delivered

• Haha
Reactions: PoisonArrows

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Yes I too am loving the fact that a Jotun on 3rd gear is slower than a Desert in 2nd gear

Henrik promised donkeys and he delivered
yeah its sad. A naked steppe is 30ms less then a medium armored desert. I wish they would buff jotuns speed a lil bit then have no penalty from heavy armor. They do carry at least a extra stack compared to deserts.

Deserts should carry less then 6 stacks, steppes 6 and jotuns 7 at the least. Then maybe increase the jotun stam to 1500 since steppe is now 1200 and desert is 1100.

I havent touched mongrols or jungles yet. I like that they are changing stuff up this is a good direction to making more horses viable but jotuns I think fell behind more even with the carry weight buff to them.

Pech

Sep 5, 2021
I’m not even a mounted fighter but as someone who moves between towns constantly please never change this. It’s made travel so much faster especially between short distance towns like fab and tindrem. Which now can be done in like 7 minutes or less, only having to stop and run the horse for a bit at least on a desert

making the world more fun and better feeling to travel is 100x better. I feel a lot less punished when I choose to go a bit away from the set paths I have for myself and explore now since I have the extra stamina to move my horse

from a pure gameplay standpoint I love this change. But I also only ride deserts so I’m sorry to everyone else.

I like the idea that certain horses can be faster in different armor types, like a horse being faster in light but way slower in medium/heavy and so on. Could add some depth to the horses. Feels like trying to balance all these horses with like 2 stats will always lead to one horse being objectively the best.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
really need to buff the travel speed of jotuns. Like a veela can out run their 2nd gear. Its 440 ms with medium armor and about 470 with no armor compared to a steppe which is in the mid to high 600s.

You have to 3rd gear to get decent speed which is only 100ms more then 2nd gear steppe and burns stam really fast.