Looking for 10 kg armor combination.

poorconsumer

Feb 8, 2022
Im alvarin, looking for an armor combination where i have strong torso,helmet medium arms and no legs. I get torso'd and headshot often when im creating distance from an attacker who got to close, nearly 100% of those hits are torso and head. i never get hit in legs and i do get hit in arms but basically every death is a death to back torso/head

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Dont do it. The moment they see you with no pants, thats where they’ll hit you, and that will render all other pieces of armour useless.

Only thing that will help you meaningfully when they are chasing you is either a tower shield, your Alvarian speed buff(as long as they are not also Alvarians), or you running away sooner so they aren't in range. And of course always sprint in combat mode if possible, this does takes your shield off your back but its faster than regular sprint.

10kg armour with no legs is useless.

Last edited:

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
Not to mention if you run into PVE, whenever they hit your legs it'll hurt too. Certain animals only hit torso and legs.

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
Once my friend rolled light or medium legs with his heavy, it looked almost perfect so 99% of people wouldnt notice and wouldnt swing for them. Cant remember what armor parts tho lol. Was prob t knight torso because it has the built in tabbard thing that covers your legs. If your enemy is smart tho your still dead.

poorconsumer

Feb 8, 2022
Once my friend rolled light or medium legs with his heavy, it looked almost perfect so 99% of people wouldnt notice and wouldnt swing for them. Cant remember what armor parts tho lol. Was prob t knight torso because it has the built in tabbard thing that covers your legs. If your enemy is smart tho your still dead.

I only use a bow, and never have a melee weapon in hand. I wonder if they could hit a 168cm alvarin running away in the legs, im sure they could