Level/load line issues.

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
Players are leaving the game left and right because of level/load issues that seem to be getting worse instead of better. The most recent one I have encountered is one that says I learned some skills which I already have, then my and my horses' armor disappears (where we look naked, but it still appears on our paperdolls, but can't be unequipped.) Some of the time even after multiple relogs the horse stays bugged out (if it didn't vanish to start with.) to where you can't mount or retame it, etc. And forget any pet that is following you it will probably never be accessible again.

Adding new content is not going to keep people with such unfixed problems. The after patch population hardly bumped up at all, from what I can tell, this patch.

Reactions: Tzone

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Node lines dont really piss me off. They are annoying and I will back up rorry with them being worse now. They are game breaking when they make copies of people and then you can attack the voodoo doll copy of a player that can be on the other side of the map pretty much.

Outside of that, who care about content that you have 0 reason to go do more then once. Cool minos that are right next to broken node lines. All they give is worthless gold that you can get from anywhere with out the need of a group. And great horn which is for the best potions, or for bows worst then easier to get crepite. Spider queen was cool, but you need a group which is ok. But why farm spider queen if it barely is worth you time for the meager amount of ironsilk and dense you get. Why fight troll for the same reason.

There are lots of different reasons for people to quit and not come back. Different types of players have different reasons they were forced out of the game.