Lag.

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
Does anyone else lag when they get near another character? My game will be running well with 100+ fps and then when I go to fight or duel my movement and mouse movement gets sluggish and starts to respond slightly slower than normal. Then, also when I pull off from a fight to kite or bandage even when I have 4-5 steps of head start and sprint at 425 people using a regular sword catch me up and hit me in the back. I am asking to find out if it is a problem of the game or of my equipment or internet so I can fix it before release.
I haven't played much for several weeks or talked to anyone playing.

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
Thanks. I won't yet begin to worry too much that my new comp isn't good enough.

HappyHour

Nov 18, 2020
Phoenix
I havent noticed what yall are saying, maybe im just lucky.

Happy-Hour-Sig-1.png

Bernfred

Sep 12, 2020
there are problems this patch when more players are around but it was always fine for me when it was quite.

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
there are problems this patch when more players are around but it was always fine for me when it was quite.
Yeah, it was fine, high fps, no drops, I was in GK where I have never had problems, and then when there was finally someone to fight it did this.
Before when the server was acting up it made other people teleport and hit through blocks etc. this was different and new.

Svaar

Nov 4, 2020
Russia/Moscow
did not notice this. now the main problem is the frequent client crashes. no lags and desynchronization were detected in the game after the last patch. (for me and those players who play with me)

Jab

Jan 5, 2021
"Then, also when I pull off from a fight to kite or bandage even when I have 4-5 steps of head start and sprint at 425 people using a regular sword catch me up and hit me in the back"

you cant outrun being "out of combat" againts in combat movementspeed

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
Yeah, I meant run while still having my weapon out. Good point, though, I don't know what speed we run while bandaging. I need to test it.