Kite Sprinting

MaDeuce

May 28, 2020
**DONT READ MAJOR SPOILER**
3 types pattern of movement 1) forward, backward, left & right 2) diagonal angles of movement, (left/forward, forward/right, right/backward, backward/left) 3) a combination of both. Utilizing angles of movement you can manage your Stam without a sprint boost. Its really mechanics. Also if you notice while hitting in the angle of movement its a lot harder.

Last edited:

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
hqdefault.jpg
There's some really sick players on this forum educating most of us.

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
You do use less stam sprinting out of combat mode:

a7a72f86a9c5d986df5e796560d0b08a.png

Those are the times I clocked on how long it took to drain stam in and out of combat. They have a slight margin of error due to stopwatch clicking speed etc. but not a 23 second margin of error.

MaDeuce

May 28, 2020
There's some really sick players on this forum educating most of us.

Elaborate if you care. Don't either way, that's an off statement toward a community. Very toxic to state.. My opinion being direct

ElPerro

Jun 9, 2020

Those are the times I clocked on how long it took to drain stam in and out of combat. They have a slight margin of error due to stopwatch clicking speed etc. but not a 23 second margin of error.
If this is true, its not even noticeable ingame. It should be just like MO1, it worked pretty good there

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
It was a patch or two ago but feel free to clock it yourself. Just let your stam fill fully, start a stopwatch, sprint until lack of stam forces you to stop, and stop the timer.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Elaborate if you care. Don't either way, that's an off statement toward a community. Very toxic to state.. My opinion being direct
There are a lot low skilled players with not a lot of humility trying to tell better players to get better at such and such.

Reactions: MaDeuce

MaDeuce

May 28, 2020
There are a lot low skilled players with not a lot of humility trying to tell better players to get better at such and such.

I can see your point and where you come from.. There is a nice little Stam secret in style for those who indulge.. Its natural to all and qualifies as a gift if performed properly. When I catch you on Ill show you

Zyloth

Nov 24, 2020

This is actually a really big difference, like 82 meters further on a full stam bar difference. Also note that at 60% health and lower you lose more stam while sprinting. Nice mechanics imo. Too bad I suck at kiting lol

Dec 10, 2020
This is actually a really big difference, like 82 meters further on a full stam bar difference. Also note that at 60% health and lower you lose more stam while sprinting. Nice mechanics imo. Too bad I suck at kiting lol
You also leave a trail of blood on the ground. Anyone that is paying attention could use it to try to find you.

Handsome Young Man

Jun 13, 2020

I'm the king of replying to stupidity, but even I have just stopped replying to MaDeuce. Inaccurate information, consistent gas lighting, only to be topped with somewhat broken English makes one of the hardest people to understand and grasp from any kind of logical perspective.

You might as well talk to a wall, at least you'll understand it wont say anything back that you wont comprehend (because, wall) not because of your ability to comprehend but because most of what that guy says isn't coherent in the slightest.

MaDeuce has no clue about the combat, otherwise the time I was in-game with him slapping him around he wouldn't of been such an easy target.

• Haha
Reactions: Bernfred

Bernfred

Sep 12, 2020
right now you walk in combat mode 5% faster but you drain 20% more stamina per meter.
the system works fine, you cant just say good bye im out of combat and drain around 20% less stamina with an equipment hit object on your back.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rhias

Handsome Young Man

Jun 13, 2020
the different race movement speed caps have nothing to do with a kiting system. its just like you have heavier armor on.

Please, use your brain.

I said they should set race STATS proper. Not movement speed.

You do realize skills, attributes, height, and race all contribute to the amount of HP, Mana, and Stamina you have? Right now everyone has the same amount of stamina, the same amount of movement speed, the same armor caps, the same skills, etc.

This has everything to do with a kiting system.

Bernfred

Sep 12, 2020
Please, use your brain.

I said they should set race STATS proper. Not movement speed.

You do realize skills, attributes, height, and race all contribute to the amount of HP, Mana, and Stamina you have? Right now everyone has the same amount of stamina, the same amount of movement speed, the same armor caps, the same skills, etc.

This has everything to do with a kiting system.
no what the thread is about is the SYSTEM behind. not how balanced it is. its about wether you run faster in combat mode or drain more stamina compared to non combat mode. this is a general rule which affects all races in the same way.

MaDeuce

May 28, 2020
I'm the king of replying to stupidity, but even I have just stopped replying to MaDeuce. Inaccurate information, consistent gas lighting, only to be topped with somewhat broken English makes one of the hardest people to understand and grasp from any kind of logical perspective.

You might as well talk to a wall, at least you'll understand it wont say anything back that you wont comprehend (because, wall) not because of your ability to comprehend but because most of what that guy says isn't coherent in the slightest.

MaDeuce has no clue about the combat, otherwise the time I was in-game with him slapping him around he wouldn't of been such an easy target.

This "guy"? thinks he's something special with a cron tongue.. My style different than your combat not that opinions matter which aren't backed by data as mine are. Remind me, isn't the team developing an MO2 Alpha / Beta not the (deemed select) OP poster children. just some more observation for data against your very poor opinion. Hamsome please tell me your a better fighter than a data collector. Better yet, how about let Dad and his buddies do the work while you go OP talk some more and thumbs up your bud's arse. I got opinion too =)

• Haha
Reactions: Bernfred

Handsome Young Man

Jun 13, 2020
This "guy"? thinks he's something special with a cron tongue.. My style different than your combat not that opinions matter which aren't backed by data as mine are. Remind me, isn't the team developing an MO2 Alpha / Beta not the (deemed select) OP poster children. just some more observation for data against your very poor opinion. Hamsome please tell me your a better fighter than a data collector. Better yet, how about let Dad and his buddies do the work while you go OP talk some more and thumbs up your bud's arse. I got opinion too =)

You called me hamsome. That about sums up any kind of rebuttal I need to make.

• Love
Reactions: MaDeuce

Handsome Young Man

Jun 13, 2020
no what the thread is about is the SYSTEM behind. not how balanced it is. its about wether you run faster in combat mode or drain more stamina compared to non combat mode. this is a general rule which affects all races in the same way.

And it could need tweaking when we see how races actually hold up.