Khurite guards in Morin Khur?

Sertorius

Mar 22, 2022
An excerpt from the Lore of Mortal Online 2 (A new Dawn, The Khurites and The Alvarin):

"This so-called battle went down in the Tindremic history books as the Heroic Conquest of Morin Khur, and to this day the city has been occupied, currently under the Procurator Gnaeus Avitus Tesqua."

Given this lore, how is it that Morin Khur is patrolled by Khurite guards and not Imperial guards?

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
As far as I understand it, there was a rift between the western and eastern half of the empire. There is now a 2nd empire that covers all the Khurite territory.

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
Don't have one. It's just what I was told. Unfortunately, I think a lot of the lore the RP community has is just based on conversations with Mats, the lore guy. Seems like for every bit of lore posted on the official website 5 times as much is just dropped in conversations and twitch streams making it incredibly hard for a newcomer to research this stuff.

Shmerrick

Apr 13, 2021
There is no lore. The lore is updated and changed as they are fit. City could be controlled by one faction one day and then another the next with no fan fair or mention of anything changing. For example, they could host an even that would cause bandits to raid Meduli and then that would cause there to be more guards around Meduli. Nope there are just more guards in Meduli. They don't give two Fs about lore.

They changed all the priest in the game to fit their needs breaking all "lore".