June Ban Report

Robmo

Community Manager
Staff member
Dec 9, 2021
**June Ban Report**

Hello Mortals,

Here is the update for the bans in June.

47 accounts in total.

28 accounts were banned for exploiting.

13 accounts we banned for hacking.

16 accounts were banned for duplication. We have removed duped items/gold and deleted houses from the game.

2 accounts were reoffenders.

**Duplication Accomplices**

When someone you know is exploiting/duplicating in the game and you help or accept the benefits of these cheaters, it puts your account at risk. It is your responsibility to report when these actions occur. By not doing so and accepting the benefits can lead to your account being banned. We have removed accounts of duplicators and their knowingly accomplices, for example.

Exiledkhallisi

Jan 27, 2022
**June Ban Report**

Hello Mortals,

47 accounts in total.

16 accounts were banned for duplication. We have removed duped items/gold and deleted houses from the game.

When someone you know is exploiting/duplicating in the game and you help or accept the benefits of these cheaters, it puts your account at risk. It is your responsibility to report when these actions occur. By not doing so and accepting the benefits can lead to your account being banned. We have removed accounts of duplicators and their knowingly accomplices, for example.

Get F'd cheaters

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
Well the numbers are down from May..... take that for what its worth.

Reactions: Jatix

Piet

May 28, 2020
**June Ban Report**

Hello Mortals,

47 accounts in total.

You mentioned reoffenders? Are people hacking and exploiting and not getting perma banned instantly and instead only getting a slap on the wrist?

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Well the numbers are down from May..... take that for what its worth.
those are prob 3 day bans except for the repeat offenders which are 2 week bans. Also those aren't all cheaters/dupers.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
You mentioned reoffenders? Are people hacking and exploiting and not getting perma banned instantly and instead only getting a slap on the wrist?
3 strike approach.
1st offense 3 day ban,
2nd offense 2 week ban.
3rd perma.

They ban the account and not the player also.

I rather them not perma ban out right because I personally dont trust their judgment in bans, some of the rules are subjective in my opinion. I do want players to be perma banned if they are hackers.

Robmo

Community Manager
Staff member
Dec 9, 2021
Please refer to our ban policy on our website

Robmo

Community Manager
Staff member
Dec 9, 2021
3 strike approach.
1st offense 3 day ban,
2nd offense 2 week ban.
3rd perma.

They ban the account and not the player also.

I rather them not perma ban out right because I personally dont trust their judgment in bans, some of the rules are subjective in my opinion. I do want players to be perma banned if they are hackers.
Hacking and dupes are perma man first time btw anything else is case by case

manure

May 7, 2022
I only wish that one of these hackers, before getting banned eternally, would hack to remove all the guards from outside towns.

If one hacker did that, we, honest players, would raise a statue for him !

Hacker got banned but saved our game... removed guards from the wilderness !

Dream on :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Bicorps

Rhias

May 28, 2020
But the number of people banned for duping went up. So take that for what it’s worth.
I wonder if they figured out the ways how to dupe and plan to solve it, or if they can only detect it and are oblivious to how it is done.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Gulith

Apr 5, 2021
You must be new here. There are dupes that go back to MO1 that have never been fixed.
Don't tell me it's the one i reported back to a gm, back in the day ... when i was young and naïve?
the one with the mail?

Raknor

Sep 14, 2021
Hyllspeia

As one of the leaders of the Northern Bank that provides financial services for all the community what exactly am I supposed to do here? Stop playing? Implement KYC regulations in Mortal Online?

• Haha
Reactions: Rhias

Robmo

Community Manager
Staff member
Dec 9, 2021
As one of the leaders of the Northern Bank that provides financial services for all the community what exactly am I supposed to do here? Stop playing? Implement KYC regulations in Mortal Online?
If you do nothing wrong, you will be fine.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
How much gold do you dupe annually gross mr client

• Haha
Reactions: Raknor