Is anyone recruiting to their super elite guild

Frosty

Oct 30, 2020
Is any elite major super top tier bad big fat recruit going on

showme where the dunks are going on thanks

Kiluvian

Oct 31, 2020
I don't know, I'm kind of with this Frosty guy... I wasn't exactly impressed by any of the guilds currently recruiting, but at the same time I'm not going to try and start up a guild by myself. Also, how does this game have such a small community following? This game literally checks the vast majority of wish list features that hardcore elitest raiders want to play, but when such a game actually exists they're nowhere to be found...

Vakirauta

May 28, 2020
Poland
Its still in alpha stage, just went out from focusing on combat only.

More guilds will apear with their adverts closer to the release, be patient.

Keurk

May 28, 2020
France
www.youtube.com
None of the groups I see are going to bring any kind of dunk or challenge which is sad.
werent you also recruiting ? i applied to your guild couple weeks ago and got refused cause my personalities traits would not work well with people in your guilds you told me. It lead me to think you already have players in your guild and are not alone. So, if you are bangers, where are you giving the dunk ? Is your guild even ingame nowadays ? do you include yourself in the "non of the groups i see" ?

Reactions: Najwalaylah
D

Dracu

There are a few "confirmed" guilds..

Legion
Zeal
Quad
High
Outsiders

Look into discord guild recruitment and contact somebody there.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Kiluvian

Oct 31, 2020
The website's Discord link is broken or expired, so us new people don't have a way to get there.

Frosty

Oct 30, 2020
werent you also recruiting ? i applied to your guild couple weeks ago and got refused cause my personalities traits would not work well with people in your guilds you told me. It lead me to think you already have players in your guild and are not alone. So, if you are bangers, where are you giving the dunk ? Is your guild even ingame nowadays ? do you include yourself in the "non of the groups i see" ?

They dun kno Keurk den

On a serious note tho :

• Love
Reactions: Keurk

Handsome Young Man

Jun 13, 2020
We're good players. No dunk is being given because MO2 continues to patch in a negative direction (until we see otherwise) and the fact MO2 apparently has a grey-area of 'griefing / trolling'. If you stream you're allowed to be a condescending cunt in-game and outside of the game, but if you don't you get banned for being remotely near someone doing nothing.

This isn't an over exaggeration either, this actually happened.

So no, I don't include myself or my group; because we don't really even play after the snail patch and it seems from the recent notes they made it even slower.

It's not hard to make an observation of the current groups and tell you that many of them never really made much of an impact in MO1 so I'm not really looking forward to MO2 right now even if patches go good cause the way things are shaping up it seems like shit, unfun fights all around.

• Love
Reactions: Keurk

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
We're good players. No dunk is being given because MO2 continues to patch in a negative direction (until we see otherwise) and the fact MO2 apparently has a grey-area of 'griefing / trolling'. If you stream you're allowed to be a condescending cunt in-game and outside of the game, but if you don't you get banned for being remotely near someone doing nothing.

This isn't an over exaggeration either, this actually happened.

So no, I don't include myself or my group; because we don't really even play after the snail patch and it seems from the recent notes they made it even slower.

It's not hard to make an observation of the current groups and tell you that many of them never really made much of an impact in MO1 so I'm not really looking forward to MO2 right now even if patches go good cause the way things are shaping up it seems like shit, unfun fights all around.
Hopefully MO2 brings in new blood that fucks all of the "elite pvpers" down. Nobody knows who is good in the MO community anymore. There hasn't been competition for years and years.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Hopefully MO2 brings in new blood that fucks all of the "elite pvpers" down. Nobody knows who is good in the MO community anymore. There hasn't been competition for years and years.
I'm betting heavily on Sebulba. He always wins!