Is anyone going to play a pacifist?

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
Are you still a pacifist if you pay others to fight and kill for you ?

If no, it will be hard to stay a pacifist in MO.

Reactions: Ibarruri

Bomex

May 28, 2020
Just a post to get people thinking about how they want to play!

Background: I distinctly remember in EvE there was a exploration group called the Signal Cartel who took an oath of pacifism towards all players (if you were an NPC, tough luck). In fact, the guild went as far as helping ships that got lost in wormholes, regardless of their affiliations and killboard. Their reputation became so well known that many groups allowed members of Signal Cartel to travel through their space freely.

With that said, is anyone planning on being a pacifist in Mortal Online 2?
What is your 'oath'? Would you step into the affairs of others or simply mind your own business? Are NPCs free game?
Is there a mechanic coming to this game that would even allow a group to garner a reputation as pacifists, but still have enough to do in game?

I personally hope a group like this is able to pop up. It's a good way to tell your non-combat systems are as engaging as the combat ones.
im going to be pacifist in mo2 , we can walk together . just pm me !!! ^^

Avenoma

Jan 14, 2021
I will most likely be nonaggressive and neutral again.

I could not be considered a pacifist though since I will try to fight back at times.

Though I have a short memory so I will not hold a grudge for the long term.

Aye, people like us need to stay in touch though, so we can share bandit roving info.

Reactions: Vagrant and Amadman

Falcon

May 28, 2020
I'll probably play as some sort of undercover pacifist who then turns on the league of pacifists and slays them all.

Rillas

Nov 18, 2020
Pacifist is going to be impossible even though PvP is at the bottom of my list.
My usual playstyle however is being neutral, not caring about wars and focus on taming and breeding once again.

Reactions: Vagrant

Vagrant

Oct 8, 2020
no fixed address
Pacifist is going to be impossible even though PvP is at the bottom of my list.
My usual playstyle however is being neutral, not caring about wars and focus on taming and breeding once again.

good to see another old name return!
i'll be doing pretty much the same as in MO too, my main was a tamer explorer ( Zarothan ) and will do the same this time with my one character too.
I'm hoping breeding doesn't return in it's previous form though.

as for pvp i'll be my usual rubbish self-defence :)