Is Animal Care working as intended?

poorconsumer

Feb 8, 2022
Beast Influence?
Beast Mastery?

Animal Care book cost me 120g...I read the 118 hour book in roughly 20 minutes.

after the book was finished it was ~31xp per level...i was getting 9xp every few seconds.

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
Pets are easy enough to level while afk. It's dumb but best way to level pets is just afk with two pets out

Camarro DaMortas

Jan 1, 2022
Norfolk, UK
So are Beast Influence and Beast Mastery working as intended?
I haven't tested Beast Influence. The control range of a pet is quite high without it. Considering how buggy pets can be, I'm not sure I'd want to throw 100 primary points into the skill even if it did work.

Beast Mastery is not in game. SV had it on the roadmap for development "after May 2022" before the specifics got dropped from the roadmap. I believe it is still planned for inclusion.

Deefit

Sep 30, 2022
I haven't tested Beast Influence. The control range of a pet is quite high without it. Considering how buggy pets can be, I'm not sure I'd want to throw 100 primary points into the skill even if it did work.

Beast Mastery is not in game. SV had it on the roadmap for development "after May 2022" before the specifics got dropped from the roadmap. I believe it is still planned for inclusion.
I have been told Beast Influence wasn't in game either, and have not found it yet. Do you have it and confirm otherwise?