Information of interest to RBT clients. Changes in the sale of RUBENS. Auction system arrive!

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
Due to the enormous success that my proposal has had and the good reception that RUBENS has had among my clients, I must announce that from now on, RUBENS can only be obtained through an auction system.
The reason is simple. As more and more gentlemen become interested in acquiring my currency, the more I need to take care of the investment of the current holders of the 1000 RUBENS that I have printed.
Since my coin has been designed as a luxury item for high-level transactions (MO2), my main concern will be to take care of its value.
So I officially announce, on behalf of the Royal Bank Of Tindrem, that there will only be 1 more
RUBENS auctions before MO2 arrived, in order to control its issuance and safeguard its precious value.
During the last two months, I accepted a direct purchase system, but the situation has changed so radically that I have no choice but to go to the old auction system.
It will be the free market that decides the true value of my currency.
I
n this exclusive auction the RBT will offer to the guilds of Myrland, an issue based on the current demand for RUBENS, which I estimate at 1000 coins.

Pay attention to the auction post, friends!

LOGO 2.jpg

DO NOT MISS THE OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE THE MOST IMPORTANT CURRENCY IN MRYLAND!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kato and Speznat