In-depth questions on murder! :)

Jybwee

May 28, 2020
1. How does a player go 'red'?
is it 5 murders in X time like MO1? Or just going neg rep?
if neg rep, how do you still deliver packages to increase rep?

2. Is a player 'red' in Khurite/Tindremere areas separately?

3. Is rep lost 'on a murder' or 'on the report of a murder'?

4. Is murder only reportable when a player rez's at a 'blue' priest?

5. Is there a timer for reporting your (afk) murder?

6. When are we getting /emote fu?

Bloodmasked

Jan 25, 2022
1. The definition can be applied widely (red = kills anyone and doesn't care about consequences aka Murderer) but it is technically used to describe having 5 murder counts or more. This means you cannot use any blue priests, you must use red priests that are far away from town in the wild. Or you can use the red priest at Kranesh or Gaul Kor cities.

You have to deliver parcels between Kranesh and Cave camp, I don't know specifics because I don't run parcels.

2. There is also the northern city Hyspellia which has Nordic reputation. You have separate reputation at the types of cities, but if you have 5 or more murder count you cannot res at any of their priests even if you have 0 or more reputation. 0 or more rep just means you can walk into the town without being shot by the guards and can use the NPCs.

3. Reputation is lost when you are spotted by a guard inside or near a town. It is also lost when a player reports you if you hit them first and then they die (they can even suicide if you only hit them once) also if you hit/kill their horse they can report you for murder if they die later on.

4. They can report you for murder at any blue priest including the ones outside dungeons. You will also lose reputation associated to that blue priest. If a player uses the home priest button then they supposedly cannot report murder.

5. Not that I am aware of. Maybe if they log out it will not let them report later when they log in.

6. You can do /emote flipoff

• Wow
Reactions: Jybwee