Im Returning to MO but should I?

Odin_Allfather

Jul 2, 2020
hey guys Odin Here, Im trying to get community feedback on MO2. I played in MO for about 7 years and then I stopped. Things IRL got busy and i couldnt continue. That being said I recently came accross MO2 and my blood is rushing. I remembered the days strolling through MK, figthing in the backdrop, stalking people in Risars cave and Hidding from Guts and Herj in the Mino cave. So here is a few dilemmas I have. I enjoyed the game as a quiet member of RPK for a loooooonnngg time and that made it all worth it for me. Not sure if the guild will come to MO2 but I'll probably do some solo playing at first. What made this game awesome was the community so I want to know what is the support SV is getting from the community so far. And also An explanation on how to donate for alpha access etc. I was also wondering is anyone seen anything about more top tier donations becoming available?. Lemme know your opinions plzz

Odin Herfodr

• Wow
Reactions: Neftan

Slammington Unchained

May 28, 2020
You should definitely give Henrik your money. To "donate" go to your MO1 account, donations section, and donate the amount you would like. Currently, $149 gives you the Combat Alpha. The cheapskate $39 packages are sold out. Donations of $1000 and $2500 also has special rewards as well.

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
Hey @Sebastian Persson i was wondering is there an NDA or can we stream/ post video to my channel about the game? We in LML Gaming would love to make a review of the game as it stands
There's no NDA as far as I know, though I have been told that we need to point out in our video title and the video itself that the game is currently in Alpha state.

Reactions: ThaBadMan

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
hey guys Odin Here, Im trying to get community feedback on MO2. I played in MO for about 7 years and then I stopped. Things IRL got busy and i couldnt continue. That being said I recently came accross MO2 and my blood is rushing. I remembered the days strolling through MK, figthing in the backdrop, stalking people in Risars cave and Hidding from Guts and Herj in the Mino cave. So here is a few dilemmas I have. I enjoyed the game as a quiet member of RPK for a loooooonnngg time and that made it all worth it for me. Not sure if the guild will come to MO2 but I'll probably do some solo playing at first. What made this game awesome was the community so I want to know what is the support SV is getting from the community so far. And also An explanation on how to donate for alpha access etc. I was also wondering is anyone seen anything about more top tier donations becoming available?. Lemme know your opinions plzz

Odin Herfodr
Game is great, it's missing many core features right now but they're being added slowly. Game runs on Unreal Engine 4.25 which is much more advanced and powerful than the old UE3.5 which MO1 runs on.