I'm looking for a guide for the current game version

JunidO

Apr 6, 2022
Excuse my bad English, unfortunately it was never taught in school. Everything I know I learned through online games and Google Translate. Therefore I ask for answers without abbreviations and foreign words.

---

I'm looking for a guide for the current game version and game situation. A guide to making money. I'm not a fighter, neither PvP nor PvE, I'm a pure collector and crafter.
Just because I get killed up to 100 times a day by other players, I don't get anything together. I've been to all cities now, it was the same everywhere. At the moment I'm happy if I get 2 silver a day together. I've also been in guilds, this only caused me to get killed more often by players.

Please help me, because I still like the game.

POMEH

Jan 30, 2022
Russian
www.youtube.com
Making money in game is very simple and there are huge ways to do it. For example:

1) 5 gold every 10 min on zombies: youtube.com/watch?v=yS2zvvFb10k
2) 6 gold for 5 min hunting wisants: youtube.com/watch?v=dyJCP9NRHnQ
3) 15 gold every 10 min hunting sators: youtube.com/watch?v=H9BI82_g1l0
4) Taming and selling animals (very simple way - horses): youtube.com/watch?v=mRb0dr8vzY4
5) 30 gold for 15 min hunting dogs and cats: youtube.com/watch?v=ZPs4IP55qTY

These ways are very simple. Also you can buy rare books in one place and sell it in another towns. For example I bought Advanced Creat Control in jungle camp for 65g and was selling its in Bakti for 120-140g. Or bougth passive regeneration for 10g and was selling for 30g. Also taming birds, bears and sell its - easy and good way to earn money. There is more difficult ways for example killing solo troll and sell loot but its not for newbie.

JunidO

Apr 6, 2022
Thank you very much for this answer. There are really a lot of tips. Only problem, as already written above. I am NOT a fighter, neither in PvP nor in PvE. I'm a pure collector and crafter.

Next how is this supposed to work if I keep getting killed by players as soon as I leave a town?

POMEH

Jan 30, 2022
Russian
www.youtube.com
Dont afraid to travel in all Myrland. I play since February for 5-6 hours everyday and I explorered 90% of all world. And for all time was killed several times. Just be carefull and find and use secrets ways in your travel.

All players in game are crafters therefore crafting is not that way where you can earn many gold. Resourses cost more expencive than craft stuff. So you can gather resources and sell its at broker: food, woods, ores. Also tame horses and sell its.

kiwiitis

Dec 26, 2020
My play style similar to the Op,s .

For now collecting pickables and mining Saburra.Once I get a mount may try to mine Granum/Calx.My game objective is to build a house.

Regards Gramps

Reactions: JunidO