How to balance a game without a PVE Server to make it more interesting for all types of players !

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
Speznatz adressed one on the biggest propblems of MO2 in his latest Video. Many PVE Players are unhappy with the current state of the game and i wanted to give some feedback how SV could create a world that offers something for all players ! MO2 can only achieve a high number of players if if it piques the interest of PVP players, PVE players, crafters and role players. This was the secret recipe that made Ultima Online so popular.

-The only and most important way to make the game more interesting for PVE Players are hotspot dungeons that releave the other dungeons.

-1. That is why we need a quest NPC who declares one of the dungeons to be a hotspot for the next week
-2. this NPC should demand specific items for certain rewards, that can only be found inside the selected dungeon at that time. This prevent players to only farm the most lucrative dungeons. This way the luncrativity of the dungeons would change and these dungeons would then become a PVP hotspot. The other dungeons would be relieved for the PVE Players. Some players want more hotspots for PVP and fight each other all day and other players want to farm their dungeon in peace, without getting too much involved into conflicts. During that time special Elite Mobs could spawn, that require a much bugger group to kill. Special Monsters could spawn, that make the dungeon interesting for Dominaters. The loot luck for trinkets could be higher during that time.

-3. We need at least 2 exits for every dungeon, so it can´t be camped that easy.

-4. We need world Events that trigger PVP in the open world to releave the dungeons.

-5. We had the fights for terretory in MO1. If a group attacked a controll tower everyone on the server got a massage, that this specific controlltower is currently under attack. Players moved there and this triggered a groupfight. We had meteor impacts that triggered PVP. People could see the Meteor dropping from miles away. Same for relics that spawned randomly. There was a lightbeam that players could see from miles away. Wer had deamon stones that worked like an airdrop in other games. All this PVP Events happened in the open world. Atm all PVP Hotspots are inside the dungeons and this is a huge problem because this turns off new Players and especially the PVE Players.

-6. Make the loot paterns more exiting.
It is always hard to balance NPC Loot in a Game where everything should be player crafted. There is always a competition between crafters and Monster loot. What about making the monster Drops being player crafted items ? A Black-Market NPC could read the Database and look for Items that are barly used or sold and offer the salesman more money as the players have to pay for those items in the AH. The BM NPC could for excample buy 5 tungsteel swords, destoy 3 of them and add the remaining 2 Swords to the pool of Monster loot, that can be dropped by slain monsters. Then most of the dropped Items would be player crafted ! They could drop as unidentified items and the game could randomly roll 2-3 magic stats on them.

-7. Reduce the travel time to the dungeon

-8. Make the trinkets and legendary weapon crafting more exiting !

-9. Add the long awaited Minigames and roleplay features !

-10. Add tressure hunting that randomly spawn a point of itnerest with tons of mobs ! Those randomly spawning points of interests could not be camped. The mobs would not stress the server all the time, but only spawn when someone opened the map and is doing the quest.

Last edited:

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
And i would like to add that Heaven should get some kind of small Boss, so players get more exited, as soon as heaven will be free to play !

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
The secret recipe that made ultima online (I admit I didn't play! So, hot take) is concept + lack of technical limitations (cuz their game wasn't a first person open world single server sandbox ha.) People were also probably less soft and more imaginative. MO needs to focus on world building PERIOD. Things should be catching your eye more often. NOT TC.

Flesh world, make it more profitable to just be out in the world w/ chests etc, more mobs, more pickables. MAKE THINGS PICK IN HIGHER QUANTITIES. Wolf brush super nerf, etc. Just general quality of life shit that isn't immersive is what fucks w/ the game. Floating mobs and all that suck, too.

It'd be funny to be able to put up a portable storage somewhere that would drop loot if destroyed. Cheap cost to put up, and make it look like a tent or something (BDO BIAS?!) to make it even more RP friendly, and maybe have some uses. Make it so you can destroy it, but not that fast, like a few min or something.

We have to get people out in the wild and get them having organic interaction, that's the beauty of sandbox, and that's something all pve, pvp, rp players should want.

Tylonis

Aug 10, 2022
I thought I read somewhere they have populating the world map with points of interest in the roadmap. RP tools, like expanding cosmetic craftables or introducing musical instruments, could attract other players who aren't interested in open world PVP but benefit from the open world economy and just plain fun RP opportunities. There's a segement of the MMO population that just wants to play in town all day, they are important too. Hopefully the rumored card games and other mini games help usher in that player base.

• Haha
Reactions: Albanjo Dravae

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
Speznatz adressed one on the biggest propblems of MO2 in his latest Video. Many PVE Players are unhappy with the current state of the game and i wanted to give some feedback how SV could create a world that offers something for all players ! MO2 can only achieve a high number of players if if it piques the interest of PVP players, PVE players, crafters and role players. This was the secret recipe that made Ultima Online so popular.

-The only and most important way to make the game more interesting for PVE Players are hotspot dungeons that releave the other dungeons.

-1. That is why we need a quest NPC who declares one of the dungeons to be a hotspot for the next week
-2. this NPC should demand specific items for certain rewards, that can only be found inside the selected dungeon at that time. This prevent players to only farm the most lucrative dungeons. This way the luncrativity of the dungeons would change and these dungeons would then become a PVP hotspot. The other dungeons would be relieved for the PVE Players. Some players want more hotspots for PVP and fight each other all day and other players want to farm their dungeon in peace, without getting too much involved into conflicts. During that time special Elite Mobs could spawn, that require a much bugger group to kill. Special Monsters could spawn, that make the dungeon interesting for Dominaters. The loot luck for trinkets could be higher during that time.

-3. We need at least 2 exits for every dungeon, so it can´t be camped that easy.

-4. We need world Events that trigger PVP to releave the dungeons.

-5. We had the fights for terretory in MO1. If a group attacked a controll tower everyone on the server got a massage, that this specific controlltower is currently under attack. Players moved there and this triggered a groupfight. We had meteor impacts that triggered PVP. People could see the Meteor dropping from miles away. Same for relics that spawned randomly. There was a lightbeam that players could see from miles away. Wer had deamon stones that worked like an airdrop in other games. All this PVP Events happened in the open world. Atm all PVP Hotspots are inside the dungeons and this is a huge problem because this turns off new Players and especially the PVE Players.

It is always hard to balance NPC Loot in a Game where everything should be player crafted. There is always a competition between crafters and Monster loot. What about making the monster Drops being player crafted items ? A Black-Market NPC could read the Database and look for Items that are barly used or sold and offer the salesman more money as the players have to pay for those items in the AH. The BM NPC could for excample buy 5 tungsteel swords, destoy 3 of them and add the remaining 2 Swords to the pool of Monster loot, that can be dropped by slain monsters. Then most of the dropped Items would be player crafted ! They could drop as unidentified items and the game could randomly roll 2-3 magic stats on them.

Man with all these suggestions might aswell make a completly new game.

I can see some interesting things, but this idea of micro bandaids to make pve better when its not, sucks.

One of the biggest problems is centralized features on 1 dungeon. Nº 3 more exits for dungeons, dungeons (guess not all) should have multiple exits and entrances, they should be big, like the sewers to promote multiple groups farming and not just 1 zerg camping an entire dungeon.

Pressure plates, secrets passages, lootable keys to specific doors, i mean theres a lot of possibilities for making dungeons something more than the linear zerg directed garbage they actually are.

Then the whole wilderness pve configuration sucks, farmeables in town and around, piled up content, AI thats shit and does not interact with other npcs/AIs
Crafting is placeholder broken, theres no need to farm shit after a while, crafting has not depth whatsoever and it really sucks.

PVE players are unhappy because theres no PVE, i mean lets be honests here do you guys like semi-afk mining, woodcutting, extracting, travelling big distances of barren places, a fauna thats not only unrealistic but stupid feels just completly off.

I think its good to take some ideas from certain games, but basing or extrapolating entire features from other games is incorrect. Basically because mortal is another world and has another configuration, definitely not extrapolable to other games that might even share the genre type but they are different.

Won't lie i don't like many of your suggestions because of that, development should not be thought in terms of bandaids and other game's content.

PVE in this game is one of the worst placeholder bullshits i've ever seen in my entire history of gaming and damn it i've played a lot of games but mortal has a particularly bad PVE.

I thought I read somewhere they have populating the world map with points of interest in the roadmap. RP tools, like expanding cosmetic craftables or introducing musical instruments, could attract other players who aren't interested in open world PVP but benefit from the open world economy and just plain fun RP opportunities. There's a segement of the MMO population that just wants to play in town all day, they are important too. Hopefully the rumored card games and other mini games help usher in that player base.

It is really important the source mate. Theres the dev agenda and then theres the collective imaginary, got tired of watching noobs make up shit in helpchat.

But yes, you are absolutly right. Game needs a bunch more tools, not for roleplaying purpose only but that would be fantastic. I'd love to see instruments in mortal and midi support but we all know thats never going to happen when SV does not develop new" content, they just pile up content from the previous version of the game and they don't even do it right.

The secret recipe that made ultima online (I admit I didn't play! So, hot take) is concept + lack of technical limitations (cuz their game wasn't a first person open world single server sandbox ha.) People were also probably less soft and more imaginative. MO needs to focus on world building PERIOD. Things should be catching your eye more often. NOT TC.

Flesh world, make it more profitable to just be out in the world w/ chests etc, more mobs, more pickables. MAKE THINGS PICK IN HIGHER QUANTITIES. Wolf brush super nerf, etc. Just general quality of life shit that isn't immersive is what fucks w/ the game. Floating mobs and all that suck, too.

It'd be funny to be able to put up a portable storage somewhere that would drop loot if destroyed. Cheap cost to put up, and make it look like a tent or something (BDO BIAS?!) to make it even more RP friendly, and maybe have some uses. Make it so you can destroy it, but not that fast, like a few min or something.

We have to get people out in the wild and get them having organic interaction, that's the beauty of sandbox, and that's something all pve, pvp, rp players should want.

Not long ago u were complaining on my gathering tools suggestion saying they shouldn't exist because people would get better yields :S
Now you say make things pick in higher quantities, and i don't understand what do you mean with this. You want less gathering time or more yield over time? XDDDD

Placeable/discartable stuff would be a great addition to the game, as an alternative of housing and TC but not as a complete replacement. But you just said storage and drop on the same sentence, don't ever do that because you gonna make some people really upset by saying this kind of stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: Najwalaylah

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
Man with all these suggestions might aswell make a completly new game.

I can see some interesting things, but this idea of micro bandaids to make pve better when its not, sucks.

One of the biggest problems is centralized features on 1 dungeon. Nº 3 more exits for dungeons, dungeons (guess not all) should have multiple exits and entrances, they should be big, like the sewers to promote multiple groups farming and not just 1 zerg camping an entire dungeon.

Pressure plates, secrets passages, lootable keys to specific doors, i mean theres a lot of possibilities for making dungeons something more than the linear zerg directed garbage they actually are.

Then the whole wilderness pve configuration sucks, farmeables in town and around, piled up content, AI thats shit and does not interact with other npcs/AIs
Crafting is placeholder broken, theres no need to farm shit after a while, crafting has not depth whatsoever and it really sucks.

PVE players are unhappy because theres no PVE, i mean lets be honests here do you guys like semi-afk mining, woodcutting, extracting, travelling big distances of barren places, a fauna thats not only unrealistic but stupid feels just completly off.

I think its good to take some ideas from certain games, but basing or extrapolating entire features from other games is incorrect. Basically because mortal is another world and has another configuration, definitely not extrapolable to other games that might even share the genre type but they are different.

Won't lie i don't like many of your suggestions because of that, development should not be thought in terms of bandaids and other game's content.

PVE in this game is one of the worst placeholder bullshits i've ever seen in my entire history of gaming and damn it i've played a lot of games but mortal has a particularly bad PVE.

It is really important the source mate. Theres the dev agenda and then theres the collective imaginary, got tired of watching noobs make up shit in helpchat.

But yes, you are absolutly right. Game needs a bunch more tools, not for roleplaying purpose only but that would be fantastic. I'd love to see instruments in mortal and midi support but we all know thats never going to happen when SV does not develop new" content, they just pile up content from the previous version of the game and they don't even do it right.

Not long ago u were complaining on my gathering tools suggestion saying they shouldn't exist because people would get better yields :S
Now you say make things pick in higher quantities, and i don't understand what do you mean with this. You want less gathering time or more yield over time? XDDDD

Placeable/discartable stuff would be a great addition to the game, as an alternative of housing and TC but not as a complete replacement. But you just said storage and drop on the same sentence, don't ever do that because you gonna make some people really upset by saying this kind of stuff.

-1 The hotspot dungeon would be a great idea and it was my idea.
-2 The world Events that triggered PVP to releave the dungeons was implemented in the first game. i ask the Devs to add them as fast as possible, becuase they were important core game mechanics of the first game and needto return as fast as possible.
-3 The black market from Albion was a fantastic idea to add more interesting loot to the dungeons, becuase there was no competition between the crafters and Loot patern of the mobs anymore !
-4 The trinket crafting in Poe was fantastic and SV could get insipired of it !

i did not recommended to
I did not recommend copying anything 1 to 1over, but to take a look and get inspired from other games and how they have solved the same problems from which Mortal Online 2 is suffering currently.

Last edited:

Tylonis

Aug 10, 2022
"It is really important the source mate. Theres the dev agenda and then theres the collective imaginary, got tired of watching noobs make up shit in helpchat."

Sourced

I appreciate your feedback and contributions, Albanjo, but does shitting on the Developers further the conversation? I don't get the comments like this

"when SV does not develop new content, they just pile up content from the previous version of the game and they don't even do it right. "

It's obvious to me the Dev Team loves this game and has a grand vision for it. It won't happen overnight, and we're all in early as part of the ride. Enjoy it for what it is, bugs and all. This is so much like classic PC gaming that you can't get anywhere else, and I mean it when I say game crashes and bunk AI are part of the charm right now, it'll be missed. And let's be honest, by and large this game is stable, pretty, and has a fuck ton of content (if you know what to look for).

Last edited:
Reactions: Castiel

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
"It is really important the source mate. Theres the dev agenda and then theres the collective imaginary, got tired of watching noobs make up shit in helpchat."

Sourced

I appreciate your feedback and contributions, Albanjo, but does shitting on the Developers further the conversation? I don't get the comments like this

"when SV does not develop new content, they just pile up content from the previous version of the game and they don't even do it right. "

It's obvious to me the Dev Team loves this game and has a grand vision for it. It won't happen overnight, and we're all in early as part of the ride. Enjoy it for what it is, bugs and all. This is so much like classic PC gaming that you can't get anywhere else, and I mean it when I say game crashes and bunk AI are part of the charm right now, it'll be missed. And let's be honest, by and large this game is stable, pretty, and has a fuck ton of content (if you know what to look for).

some people see visions of their own selves, or a more ideal self/ideal world and it upsets them. To say "it's obvious to me this dev team loves the game and has a grand vision for it." It's like something SV would put on their steam page "-Tylonis"

We've all been there before. Before I even started the game in 1, I'm sure some of the most influential players checked out, some might have come back for 2nd runs or whatever, but in general. There is a high level of turn over in sandbox games, that's by design. Thus they should stop tripping over it.

But yea I've read... so many good suggestions. I've made some (humble brag?! :D) and read plenty. We've had even better discussion about things. The forum is deep. People w/ the brain power to compose complex thoughts are here, so yeah, avoiding this place is stupid, but I think Henrik is like those sports guys who say they don't read the news when they are in a slump (footnote: meaning I think it's kinda untrue, how can you dev a game and avoid the forums.) I can't even avoid the forums and this game has caused a decent amount of grief for me. THE GAME. IS GRIEFING ME. I'm not gonna put it on anyone in particular, but there are some glaring issues. The one thing that separates me from many people is I don't hold a grudge against Henrik. Henrik is just a guy like me or you. He needs to decide if he wants to make the game good or try to shoot for mass appeal. When you go 3/4ths of the way to good, niche and then start crawling back to mass appeal, it's like why!? But I kinda understand.

Your parent(s) dying is a big loss, also. There was a time when people would talk shit about Henrik and sometimes he'd come in and dunk someone with a reply. lol. But yea, there's a lot going on, to say the least.

Last edited:

Tylonis

Aug 10, 2022
Henrik seems like a good enough dude, I don't know the guy but I appreciate the transparency and frequent communcations. That's probably not easy (or advisable) but it does help foster a community because you (and me, and anyone here) feel like they're part of the development just by having that insider knowledge.

I'm admittedly new to the game, so it hasn't lost its shiny allure of promise to me yet. Once I'm a jaded forum troll I'm sure I'll be just as eRmaHGerD wtf aRE tHeY DoINg?

• Haha

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
Sourced

Here's the thing. Theres a lot of new players who constantly quote things like the roadmap, 'but henrik said this', 'but on a stream sv said this', ETC. And they think that means its actually going to happen. Long time MO players realize this means nothing until its actually in the game. My example: When I started playing MO1 in like 2012, I found some magic scrolls. For staff magic. 10 years later the game is shutting down, the scrolls still never got a use. They obviously said they were going to add staff magic, it just didnt happen.

There's an endless list of features MO2 is supposed to get. People say they don't need to nerf MA because they said they are going to add bow wobble, etc. But its not in the game. And for all we know it could never actually be added, or get added in a1-2 years.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
-1 The hotspot dungeon would be a great idea and it was my idea.
-2 The world Events that triggered PVP to releave the dungeons was implemented in the first game. i ask the Devs to add them as fast as possible, becuase they were important core game mechanics of the first game and needto return as fast as possible.
-3 The black market from Albion was a fantastic idea to add more interesting loot to the dungeons, becuase there was no competition between the crafters and Loot patern of the mobs anymore !
-4 The trinket crafting in Poe was fantastic and SV could get insipired of it !

i did not recommended to
I did not recommend copying anything 1 to 1over, but to take a look and get inspired from other games and how they have solved the same problems from which Mortal Online 2 is suffering currently.

Questing npc that calls a hotspot of the week, come on man. You really getting into this?
Is this what organic pvp should look like? like herding cows?

World events in mo1 were dogshit, because they introduced them poorly and just a handfull of people ever did them, except relics which ment a really broken aspect of the game that did made a lot of people concurr because of the clear advantages relics provided.
Maaaaaybe, with really good random event trigger in the world could be something to make people participate but NOT for releaving dungeons from conflict.

Albion black market is interesting, perhaps with some tweaks could benefit the economy and make mobs drops better. Because yes, mobs drops are completly poop.

Trincket crafting in POE is different but way better accomplished than mortal's, the configuration of the stats and the capacity to roll them means a good amount of variables can controlled by players, and thats excelent.

You mentioned your thread in the suggestion i made to remake trinckets, i asnwered you what i think is the design problematic with it and you don't seem to even read that shit.

Guess the idea is to make 2 sentence suggestions so people don't get lost in a wall of text.

Sourced

So, your source is the roadmap, and the roadmap doesn't say anything you said. So you one of those helpchat noobs mixing wishy thinking with development agenda.

Im not shittin on the devs with that sentence, its just the truth. Or are you going to prove wrong.

Im not so sure they love the game. Maybe we have a different concept about what love is, but i think this game is more than a moneygrab than what its being advertised for.
Most content is placeholder (if not all), but ill let you find that out, experience it for yourself.

Henrik seems like a good enough dude, I don't know the guy but I appreciate the transparency and frequent communcations

If you only knew, i wish we could record when Henrique breaks noob's hearts.

b68cde0b90841d4702574cc134482014.gif

some people see visions of their own selves, or a more ideal self/ideal world and it upsets them.
Is that on that moneygrab book for desperate people you showed me?

To say "it's obvious to me this dev team loves the game and has a grand vision for it." It's like something SV would put on their steam page "I just installed the game"
Here fixed for you my friend.

We've all been there before. Before I even started the game in 1, I'm sure some of the most influential players checked out, some might have come back for 2nd runs or whatever, but in general. There is a high level of turn over in sandbox games, that's by design. Thus they should stop tripping over it.

But yea I've read... so many good suggestions. I've made some (humble brag?! :D) and read plenty. We've had even better discussion about things. The forum is deep. People w/ the brain power to compose complex thoughts are here, so yeah, avoiding this place is stupid, but I think Henrik is like those sports guys who say they don't read the news when they are in a slump (footnote: meaning I think it's kinda untrue, how can you dev a game and avoid the forums.) I can't even avoid the forums and this game has caused a decent amount of grief for me. THE GAME. IS GRIEFING ME. I'm not gonna put it on anyone in particular, but there are some glaring issues. The one thing that separates me from many people is I don't hold a grudge against Henrik. Henrik is just a guy like me or you. He needs to decide if he wants to make the game good or try to shoot for mass appeal. When you go 3/4ths of the way to good, niche and then start crawling back to mass appeal, it's like why!? But I kinda understand.

Your parent(s) dying is a big loss, also. There was a time when people would talk shit about Henrik and sometimes he'd come in and dunk someone with a reply. lol. But yea, there's a lot going on, to say the least.

You are right tho, most gaming companies often follow this mainstream concept of development which is basically minimum effort and shitty results.
Theres a very thin line between a game and a moneygrab. Not saying games development shouldn't bring revenue to the creators but only if they are invested in the product and offer something good. So far mortal is the promise of something good, because the current configuration of the world is just a piling up of placeholder incomplete systems.

A shame really with a little criteria this game could be elsewhere, they don't need to be blizzard to make things right. Just have development criteria lol.

Of course Henrique is only a person, but what can i say, hes bad at hes job.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Questing npc that calls a hotspot of the week, come on man. You really getting into this?
Is this what organic pvp should look like? like herding cows?

World events in mo1 were dogshit, because they introduced them poorly and just a handfull of people ever did them, except relics which ment a really broken aspect of the game that did made a lot of people concurr because of the clear advantages relics provided.
Maaaaaybe, with really good random event trigger in the world could be something to make people participate but NOT for releaving dungeons from conflict.

Albion black market is interesting, perhaps with some tweaks could benefit the economy and make mobs drops better. Because yes, mobs drops are completly poop.

Trincket crafting in POE is different but way better accomplished than mortal's, the configuration of the stats and the capacity to roll them means a good amount of variables can controlled by players, and thats excelent.

You mentioned your thread in the suggestion i made to remake trinckets, i asnwered you what i think is the design problematic with it and you don't seem to even read that shit.

Guess the idea is to make 2 sentence suggestions so people don't get lost in a wall of text.

So, your source is the roadmap, and the roadmap doesn't say anything you said. So you one of those helpchat noobs mixing wishy thinking with development agenda.

Im not shittin on the devs with that sentence, its just the truth. Or are you going to prove wrong.

Im not so sure they love the game. Maybe we have a different concept about what love is, but i think this game is more than a moneygrab than what its being advertised for.
Most content is placeholder (if not all), but ill let you find that out, experience it for yourself.

If you only knew, i wish we could record when Henrique breaks noob's hearts.

b68cde0b90841d4702574cc134482014.gif

Is that on that moneygrab book for desperate people you showed me?

Here fixed for you my friend.

You are right tho, most gaming companies often follow this mainstream concept of development which is basically minimum effort and shitty results.
Theres a very thin line between a game and a moneygrab. Not saying games development shouldn't bring revenue to the creators but only if they are invested in the product and offer something good. So far mortal is the promise of something good, because the current configuration of the world is just a piling up of placeholder incomplete systems.

A shame really with a little criteria this game could be elsewhere, they don't need to be blizzard to make things right. Just have development criteria lol.

Of course Henrique is only a person, but what can i say, hes bad at hes job.

Nah, you've even admitted it! You want to love MO, you want it to be good. You want to gliterringly go in like you did as a nub, or even when you put serious effort into 1 doing politics and shit. That's the ideal that causes a reaction in people. I dunno what emotion it will be, depends on the person. For me, it's sad, it's like when you buy someone a present and you know they don't like it. lol. And the awkwardness that follows.

• Haha

MargieDuncan

Sep 23, 2022

-4. We need world Events that trigger PVP in the open world to releave the dungeons.

-10. Add tressure hunting that randomly spawn a point of itnerest with tons of mobs ! Those randomly spawning points of interests could not be camped. The mobs would not stress the server all the time, but only spawn when someone opened the map and is doing the quest.

Hello, I want to know how to balance a game without a PVE Server to make it more interesting for all types of players and I am glad I found your post where I found all the information I need. When I was searching for it online, I also found https://playcasinoscanada.com/casino-reviews/maneki-casino/ website where I found links to those sites through which I can earn a lot of money. And the good thing is I don't have to leave my home to earn money.
Thanks for the help. I really appreciate you for sharing it. :)

Reactions: Anabolic Man