How Psycho are Mortals

Valoran

May 28, 2020
@Rhias Pathetic, join me and I will complete your training

@Kaemik No surprises there

@Speznat agree, from my understanding the main decider is a belief in an unjust world. If you believe the world is unjust then you of course need to conceal your intentions at times. Would you show a hungry lion your fresh wounds? Of course not.

And if people are out to get you of course you need to dominate them, and crush them totally when the time comes because of course they will never forgive you.

@Eldrath Its fine if you scored a 100 there's no judgement here

@Amadman Sweet old man we love you

@Zbuciorn absolutely not

@Handsome Young Man Bullshit xd

@grendel Don't worry racial genocide definitely counts

@Valoran quit being so dramatic all the time
"If you feel that you have problems, however..."

If

HappyHour

Nov 18, 2020
Phoenix
I scored a 23, so im a nice guy!!!

Happy-Hour-Sig-1.png

Godkin Veratas

Jul 3, 2020
Lies, treachery, petty squabbles, manipulation, a deep inescapable sense of dread, hell would be an improvement. Most heathens are so corrupted, they cannot even conceive of an existence beyond it. They are like mushrooms, surviving on scraps of shit in the dark. With the love of the gods, we can become like great trees nurtured by the light.

Repent.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Lies, treachery, petty squabbles, manipulation, a deep inescapable sense of dread, hell would be an improvement. Most heathens are so corrupted, they cannot even conceive of an existence beyond it. They are like mushrooms, surviving on scraps of shit in the dark. With the love of the gods, we can become like great trees nurtured by the light.

Repent.
Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerer's ways Lord Godkin.

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
Translate those numbers to Mortal Online and im sure im at 200
I think its more important not to see what the other person is in mind. If he is a psychopatch in mind doesn't mean he is in action.

I always tell people, Only judge people on there action and not on thier mind or words.
Also Steinerr i recomend you also the: https://www.idrlabs.com/dark-core-personality/test.php
test, its pretty funny. xD
I wanna know youre score if it corelates with the psycho test score.