Votes: 8 12.9%
  • 50-60

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • 60+

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
Just curious what the average age of someone playing this game is. Answers are anonymous so responding to this poll won't give away your real age unless you post it in the thread.

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
Absolutely any survey where respondents select themselves is a questionable data-source. But some data is better than no data. If you think these results are totally unreliable I'd like to point out that professional surveys tend to show MMOs and RPGs both have audiences that skew older than gamers in general, and gamers and generally aren't quite as young of an audience as some would expect anymore.

This data falls in-line with the general trends you would expect to see in a title like this. So I'm guessing it's fairly accurate.

I wouldn't say it unquestionably prooves that 50%+ of this game's audience is 30+. But I'd say it proves that is more likely than not. And it unquestionably proves a large portion of this game's audience is older.

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
I wouldn't say it unquestionably prooves that 50%+ of this game's audience is 30+. But I'd say it proves that is more likely than not. And it unquestionably proves a large portion of this game's audience is older.

This has been the case in MO1, too! The oldest players I met in my guilds during MO1 times had been end 50th, and one of them became grandfather during that time. The reason is probably the required long term play style over years. MO is no fast shooter which could be played for some weeks.

Reactions: Bernfred

Grisù

Sep 3, 2020
Interesting results for a community that loves to call each other "kids" lol
Nice, I'm used to get called immature grown a** kid in RL only because I enjoy videogames (even if only play less than 200 hours/year).
But getting called kid on a videogame forums it's all new kind brand of shame :LOL:.