How I can get 30+ elementalism?

ronnybonny

May 15, 2022
I bought elementalism books/spells one by one. And I can cast simple whater and earth spells.

Now I need to combine schools to get new spells. And need to learn "intensification". but this book require 30+ elementalism spells.
image.png

It's mean that I need 30+ skill to start reading next book. But I can get maximum 20 skill point from previouse book/spells.

Whoud you mind guys to explaining what I'm doing wrong and how I can pursued my elementalism journey :) thanks!

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Spamming spells until you get to 30. Same way all other magic schools have to be levelled. Books only get you so far, then you have to sit there and spam. There probably is a scroll that gives a spell that ranges from 20 to 30, you just havent found it yet.

ronnybonny

May 15, 2022
Spamming spells until you get to 30. Same way all other magic schools have to be levelled. Books only get you so far, then you have to sit there and spam. There probably is a scroll that gives a spell that ranges from 20 to 30, you just havent found it yet.
skill range for available spells is 1 - 20. so, I can rise elementalism maximum to 20 skills. to use next skill with range 15 - 30 I need to read book (need book to open skill) and this book required 30 points.

do you see my issue? :)
How basic magic mechanics works in this game I'm already know. but still don't understand how I can pursued with elementalism. Couse I'm stucked at 20 skill points. (I'm already remove all points from int and psy. But it will give me +6 extra points. but I need 10 points to read next book)

Philthie

Sep 13, 2020
Can you not read multiple copies of the original books you read or is its actual cutoff 20?

Calcal

Dec 11, 2021
I bought elementalism books/spells one by one. And I can cast simple whater and earth spells.

Now I need to combine schools to get new spells. And need to learn "intensification". but this book require 30+ elementalism spells.
View attachment 5617

It's mean that I need 30+ skill to start reading next book. But I can get maximum 20 skill point from previouse book/spells.

Whoud you mind guys to explaining what I'm doing wrong and how I can pursued my elementalism journey :) thanks!
prupulsion earth and earth will give you a spell with a max lvl of 28.

ronnybonny

May 15, 2022
jfyi guys
If you have same issue. you need to buy scrolls: earth (10s) + water (10s) + darkness (50s). And in darknes you going to see spell with skill range 15-30 this is a way how I took 30 skill points in elementalism.

Calcal

Dec 11, 2021

View attachment 5617

It's easy now after the patch. You get the base spells: the unlock, and earth. Cast Stone to lvl 30

Last edited:
Reactions: Amadman