GM Tickets and Processes (Updated - June 6th 2022)

Harper

Jul 16, 2022
when i logged back in it wanted me to create a character. I immediately heard a toilet flush. i really like the game, but if it deletes your toon periodically, theres no point to play this game.

Harper

Jul 16, 2022
i just tried again and my toon is back! that was weird. Robmo, if that was your doing, i thank you sir!

Robmo

Community Manager
Staff member
Dec 9, 2021
i just tried again and my toon is back! that was weird. Robmo, if that was your doing, i thank you sir!
Sorta my doing, we let them know, and they were able to fix it quickly

BadBingo

Feb 16, 2022
My son's character has just had the same issue, deleted itself changing servers in Haven.

He's sent an email and is keeping his fingers crossed, I told him not to create a new one :O

Harper

Jul 16, 2022
My son's character has just had the same issue, deleted itself changing servers in Haven.

He's sent an email and is keeping his fingers crossed, I told him not to create a new one :O

Yeah. Mine deleted itself again. I think I'm gonna have to call it with this one. I hate to though. I really like this game, was going to make it my main. If it could be fixed, I'd stay.

Poronico

Mar 5, 2022
What's the stance on GMs dealing with the game randomly deleting items for no reason? Banks getting wiped with zero reason, housing chests vanishing or being emptied? Asking for a friend...

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
What's the stance on GMs dealing with the game randomly deleting items for no reason? Banks getting wiped with zero reason, housing chests vanishing or being emptied? Asking for a friend...

Its GG, they have a strong item non-reimbursement policy because they can't track any sort of player information. Apparently they fix and give back items to "some" people but not others, thats the history of mortal online.

My best advice, don't talk to low rank grunt GMs and go to Discord or Galenus if available. From personal experience all other GMs except maybe 1 are douchebags that are not willing to help at all, they probably can't or don't know how to cuz #negligentasfuc #gimped

At least its not like MO1 where GMS would blatantly cheat for people :S