GK Valley Battle

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
nice, looks un-laggy and a lot of people. Good view point. Some people ain't fightin that much. Weird.

Am I the only person who has a problem w/ dude getting mercied at like 1:50 then zombie walking back to his back line?

Spoiler alert: DID ANYONE DIE? still watching haha.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
1662252567675.png
At 7:35ish
he goes to greater morwen. Morwen never leaves the reticle. His g heal goes straight through morwens chest into kumoko instead. Game has some bad hitbox issues.

strycio

Apr 1, 2021
Haha in both videos you can see how schmuckrick contributes to such a battle, riding headless around doing nothing, haha

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Haha in both videos you can see how schmuckrick contributes to such a battle, riding headless around doing nothing, haha
Hes actually the one of top 5 best solo mounted player in the game. Not many solo mounted in the game though. In that fight he peeled several divers off the mages and killed the mounted mage.

• Haha
Reactions: strycio

strycio

Apr 1, 2021
Hes actually the one of top 5 best solo mounted player in the game. Not many solo mounted in the game though. In that fight he peeled several divers off the mages and killed the mounted mage.

haha, with killed the mounted mage you mean, killed his horse right?

classic Pzone

D

Deleted member 44

I live rent free in your mind. Typical non factor talking about me like they matter.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
View attachment 4804
At 7:35ish
he goes to greater morwen. Morwen never leaves the reticle. His g heal goes straight through morwens chest into kumoko instead. Game has some bad hitbox issues.

That's why I can't fuck w/ mage (+ clade issues.) I mean, it's something you can learn to make it muscle memory, but not knowing when a name is gonna pop, as someone who doesn't spend a lot of time reading the screen (lol hard to explain, but I play intuitively) it slows down my brain processes to have to wait to see a name pop up before I cast a spell instead of knowing I can shoot it into their elbow or w/e yknow?