Give all races all hair options

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
Having fixed race hair options is stupid, and I see no reason to limit it. I'm going through to see the new options, and its just bugging me. So I have to post this.

A Sheevra living in Tindrem, would have the same hair style as other Tindremic women. Same for all other races and living options. And someone from tindrem, can ride to Bakti and live there. Theres no reason to not be able to have other hair styles. And beard styles. Etc.

This games a sandbox. Stop limiting the sand.

The point in hair, and customization, is supposed to be expression. And MO2 says no to that. You can only look like the game pre decided your race should look like.

To make a mini list of just some examples of reasons the current system bugs me.
-Female blainn hair is epic and classy. And would look good on any race. Too bad its limited to only blainn.
-Male blainn can only have long dwarf hair. Why cant he cut his hair short?
-Male alv can only look like discount legolas. Why cant they cut their hair?
-Male Kallard all look like badass vikings. but what if you dont want to be a viking? You just cant be a kallard.
-Thur beard 1 is the beard I want. And its only available on Thur. And shocker, I don't care for its hair options.

The list goes on, I could say something for each race and gender probobly. And all of this could be solved easily, but just giving all the options to everyone like in MO1.

Theres so many good hair and beard options. Its so close to being amazing. So I'm annoyed that its not.

Last edited:

[CTX] Contractor

Dec 31, 2021
I think the reason they initially limited this was to allow a barber-like profession to do exactly what you're asking for.

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
I think the reason they initially limited this was to allow a barber-like profession to do exactly what you're asking for.
Its fine if they add that but I feel like it shouldn't replace being able to create the character you want at the start. To me that sounds more like part of the reroll system, to make a new character without deleting.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Xronim

Aug 13, 2020
They couldve at least merged an option or 2 to all. Also i'm still disappointed in lack of grey hair for humans and other races like veela and thursar.

Reactions: Jatix