Game key & client download

Kuroi

May 28, 2020
Naples, Italy
wait, you want to get into mortal online 2 beta, right?

you didn't have to buy game time (that's for mortal online 1 atm), you had to donate 39$ here, so you would get a key for beta + 1 month of game time when persistent release starts

here for the support, i guess they can refund you the money you spent for the MO1 game time

i also edited my first reply with the link of the donation page, where you can actually donate and get a key for MO2
Thank you. I contacted support for a refund and cancelled the MO1 purchase. Atm, there's an issue with paypal not accepting the donation payment. Just says error and try again later. Have you heard about this issue?

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
I think SV should make it more clear to newcomers which game they're paying for. MO1 and MO2 appear to share the same account management site, which still uses the MO1 website graphics and layout.

Mortal Online 1 is still shown as "Mortal Online" while Mortal Online 2 is exactly that. While vets and old-timers would have no trouble distinguishing the two, newcomers are less likely to know which one is which.

I would shudder if more people wound up coming here with the same issue because they paid for the wrong game.

Reactions: Amelia
I've been a huge fan and tester of open world sandbox games since Shadowbane, Darkfall and others. I was sorely disappointed with MO1, but SV looks as if they've adapted and conquered many issues for MO2. I look forward to getting inside and testing. Hopefully I'll receive an email from support over these initial issues regarding purchasing/donating to become involved.