FYI: Queue time is approximately 24 hours

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Waiting in queue isnt even guaranteed because, if they do restart the server, you lose your spot and have to start over.
the whole thing is absurd really. There is no point in palying until they fix server capacity.

Bladeer01

Aug 1, 2021
Waiting in queue isnt even guaranteed because, if they do restart the server, you lose your spot and have to start over.
the whole thing is absurd really. There is no point in palying until they fix server capacity.

i do hope that on week day it will be a bit better , but yea otherwise you are right , afk timer isnt working

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Its not. At lowest population time you moghy get a 2k queue. Its still 12 hours wait. Nobody logs off.

KoHo

Feb 4, 2022
Mine was about 30 hours and it kicked me as soon as the Queue ended. Ive been trying to get for two days now... WHY ARE THEY LETTING PEOPLE LEAVE HAVEN.

King Christof

Jan 27, 2022
outside of getting lucky at a restart (which are not regular) you are looking at 24 hours to get into the game. Just so people know what they are getting into.

Hello there friend. So as of right now, I have been waiting much more then 24 hours. I am at 38 hours currently at spot 252. I notice that the closer you get the longer it takes... I was at roughly 3,800 when I started 38 hours ago. People who are getting in are certainly not leaving now.

Malyck

Mar 25, 2021
Started at ~3k over 30 hours ago. I am at #409, so looking at another 4-8 hours?

Cyrotek

Feb 1, 2022
Just take a break till they implemented instances. No idea why anyone would still try.

xtort

Jan 30, 2022
24 hours and queue position #998.

The reason we have this f.cking queue is that half the people in Nave are AFK. You are not kicked out even if you are AFK. That's why.

And the reason I am in this queue is that 24 hours ago my internet gone interrupted for 1 minute and it put me into the queue while I was fishing in Meduli :(

King Christof

Jan 27, 2022
24 hours and queue position #998.

The reason we have this f.cking queue is that half the people in Nave are AFK. You are not kicked out even if you are AFK. That's why.

And the reason I am in this queue is that 24 hours ago my internet gone interrupted for 1 minute and it put me into the queue while I was fishing in Meduli :(

I made the mistake of actually opening up my spot just thinking others would do the same. Silly me, never again!

boru

Jan 28, 2022
Hello there friend. So as of right now, I have been waiting much more then 24 hours. I am at 38 hours currently at spot 252. I notice that the closer you get the longer it takes... I was at roughly 3,800 when I started 38 hours ago. People who are getting in are certainly not leaving now.

from hanging around in discord today from multiple people it seems like the queue is closer to 40 hours now, up from around 24 at the weekend. seems to be a lot more people afking now. a simple "no user action for 15 minutes = kick" would really help with the queues, no question about it.

Cyrotek

Feb 1, 2022
I would say fomo. We know people are playing. Making gold. Stockpiling mats. Building houses. Forming their networks. Anyone coming in later will be at a disadvantage. Youll have to play catch up. Its not a fun thought.

If that was a serious issue than you can be sure the game will be dead withing a year because of new players being unable to catch up or at least not having fun while doing so. Not a fun thought.

I think - or hope - this fear of yours is exaggerated.

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
If that was a serious issue than you can be sure the game will be dead withing a year because of new players being unable to catch up or at least not having fun while doing so. Not a fun thought.

I think - or hope - this fear of yours is exaggerated.

It's not a theory mate there are a limited number of keeps and good housing locations and without sieging there is no way to take them back. It's absolutely the truth.

SirIppo

Jan 10, 2022
ITs more than 24 hours. Was at 700 for my place in line before I just turned the computer off. Not worth it.

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
After waiting 16 hours in queue to play for 1 minute before the game server restarted it broke my spirit and I never tried to log in again

CrgHck

Jan 27, 2022
Stockholm
2800 in queue took me 12h, was a couple of days ago tho. Server restarted 45 min after I got in. not tried again since.

Vagabond80

Jan 31, 2022
My game crashed Sunday around 4pm. I tried relogging right away but ended up 2700 in Q. So guess crashing doesn’t give you the 5min window.

it’s Tuesday morning 8am and I’m currently 104 in Q. I’m too depressed by that timeframe to do the math. Plus I need to go to work so good chance I’m going to miss the 5min login window when it finally pops