Fist Class Suggestion Vampire/Werewolf Unlockable only on Halloween but is permanent

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
Here's a idea i had a Class that requires a Rare book to Unlock on a specific day Halloween! :)

Kill a Boss or save a ton of gold and find a rare shop keeper in a hidden graveyard to get the books on Halloween.

Weapons Fist/Claw Only: The Werewolf Class would be a All Melee damage class that uses it's claws as a weapon you could level up different skills and stuff to make your own build of course but it could not get any weapon or armor skills.

The Vampire Class would be the same only uses Fist/Claw for weapons, but also has access to Vampire Magic/Blood Magic in it's skills, answering the communities desire for a effective Hybrid option for gameplay. ;)

A Few Primary skill options off the top of my head:

WereWolf skills:1.) Unarmed Claw Combat: Fist attacks deal 3x damage at lv100 and bleed the enemy, attacks can never hit for 0 against enemy to balance against stronger armor. Bleed is a Damage Over Time effect dealing 5 damage every 5 seconds. 2.) HOWL Active Buff: The Werewolf can summon a Pack of 3 Direwolfs 3.) Unnatural Movement: Werewolfs move at double their dexterity, but can never mount or wear armor. 4.) Blood Thirst: Werewolf will Deal +15% more damage to a enemy below 25% Hp and life steal 15%. 5.) Savage Bite: Werewolf readies a huge attack that is slow but adds +10 damage to this attack and ignores block/parry. 6.) Infection: Enemies hit by 3 of werewolfs attacks in the same spot get a debuff to Stamina Regen, and Lower Movespeed. 7.) IronFur Werewolf has 45 defenses 8.) SteelFur Werewolf has 60 Defenses 9.) Long reach: Increases attack range by double 10.) Frenzy Buff: Werewolf gets double attack speed below 35% Hp and 25% lifesteal

Vampire Skills: 1.) Batform: Can transform into a Bat and Fly above enemy, can melee and cast spells while flying. 2.) Vampire Mist: Every 3rd Hit Landed On a Vampire turns the Vampire Ethereal making them impervious to damage for 2 seconds. 3.) Drain Life: Soul Siphon the enemies Life Force, draining 2hp per a second and healing yourself the same amount while within 10 feet of enemy. 4.) Darkness: All Stats/Damage/Skills Increased x2 during night time but take +10 damage from the Sun each second during day time unless in a building or in a shadow. 5.) Blood Drink: Every 3rd Hit heals you +10hp. 6.) Monster Form Buff/Active: Transform into a beast of legend a terrifying beast of fang and leather wings (I'm thinking of the Van Helsing Movies Dracula here or a Vargulf from total war warhammer2 vampire count army for reference) Extra skills during Vargulf transformation: Slash: your side attack slashes the enemy dealing +15 damage, and activating Blood Drink. ThroatRip: Attacks Aimed at the throat deal +5 damage and if within 1foot of enemy you drink from the enemy after a successful attack passively dealing +5 more damage and healing the same amount. 7.) Vampire Magic Spell: Soul Chain: Mark your target with a chain dealing 3 damage a second, slowing them by 5% and slowly dragging them to you. 8.) Iron Maiden Coffin: If you successfully drag a enemy within 3 feet of you your enemy is encased with a Coffin Of Nails and Spikes dealing 100 damage and ensnaring them for 2 seconds. 9.) Vampire Magic: Blood Pool: Sacrifice 10% Hp to create a pool of blood on the ground, enemies who step on the blood offer 15% of their life force healing you 15% and you teleport behind them dealing 5 damage. 10.) Ceiling Stand/Walk: Climb up walls and stand on ceilings, stamina and health regeneration is x2 on ceilings. 11.) Coffin Summon: Summon a Coffin that acts as a Bank Space, also acts as a mobile Butcher table. 12.) Vampire Magic Bat Swarm: Summon a Swarm of Bats dealing 10 damage to enemy per each bat that successfully hits enemy can activate the hotkey for this spell again to teleport directly infront of enemy player and can charge a attack before hand. 12.) Hood/Robe Crafting: Use Blood, And Leathers to create different Robes and Hoods to enhance your abilities or protect from the sun.

• Haha
Reactions: Kelzyr

Omightis

Aug 7, 2021
Honestly, anything fking halloween i like haha i think if Star Vault utilizes holidays to produce in game content that does not feel broken but instead immersive than fking sign me up. Now to the nit and gritty, So as much as i love the idea there are a couple bits here that i think in my opinion is a little broken.

For example, the werewolf active buff summon 3 dire wolfs, are they all level 125? this is honestly crazy OP as 3 dire wolves i think would be way too much of an OP skill. Why not after activating the buff, you gain a momentary buff that resembles a wolf, +10 speed, +10 damage, +25 health.

Now for the Vampire side, I love the idea of switching into a bat, but to be able to add that and also attack players while flying is pretty OP as well. It's really not that hard to have an advantage in Mortal Online 2 when it comes to pvp, sometimes all you need is an extra person...thats it lol. Imagine now you can fly and attack people at the same time. I think overall you have an outstanding idea, it's players like yourself that sit down and try to create new ways to enjoy the game so its a positive for everyone however i would recommend re-looking into some of the abilities here you provided starting with just the two i spoke about and changing it up a bit to equalize the game play. Great idea and keep em coming!!!!!

Reactions: Tzone

Tzone

May 16, 2021
I would sugjest skin walkers. You kill a animal, do a "ritural" with the corpse to get a skin, which then can be used to transform into that animal.
If might be more of a side grade then a main class.
You could turn into a wolf to run faster through the land, or a bear to fight bandits if you area mage. Would be cool then if you could maybe even put on arnimal armor.

Reactions: Najwalaylah