Fishing

Angelo

May 28, 2020
https://t.me/pump_upp
t.me
For all fisherman's out there.
What we know so far, what would you like to see related to fishing...
I heard fishing will be implemented until release (25.january 2022). There will be like "simple" fishing and more advanced where you can put more skill points in it. Also I think that fishing profession should use profession skill points instead of action.
It has been removed from roadmap, though Farmerjoe says its an error.
Unlike in MO1 there will be actually fight with the fish to reel in. Idk if its optional.

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
The struggle with the fish.

I think in red dead redemption 2 online the fisihng mechanics was perfect. Devs should buy it for 5 Dollar and test the mechanics. So far the best fishing mechanics i have seen in a game.

I want rare loot to decorate houses and maps from fishing via SOS bottles, rare and legendary fish.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelo

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020

There were two states that always alternated. A state of exhaustion and when the fish tried to escape.
It was important to NOT pull in the fishing line and move the fishingrod with the mouse in the
opposite direction where the fish is swimming while he is struggeling, becuase the fish would otherwise escape.

Space was used for pulling in the fishingline and the mouse to drag the fishingrod to the left or the right side. Right mouse to release the fishing line a bit.

Reactions: Angelo

Amelia

Jun 6, 2020
I liked the mo1 fishing system with different types of rods, hooks, lines and a ton of baits combined with the dephts and the hours of the day. Not to mention that If you want a certain type of fish you must go in a clear zone.
I think there Is still much to discover in the mo1 fishing system.

Reactions: Najwalaylah